Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh at the chipping on that cdp pair. Hopefully JB gets it right this time and uses better paint on this years retros.

Ive worn my CDP pair a lot and I have no paint chipping, I guess i got a good pair.
people always say the quality is bad because of paint chipping. how can the whole shoe be bad
quality just because the paint chipped, more like the paint they used is bad quality.
I always wondered if you put another layer of paint on (with good paint) before wearing them,
would that help with the chipping?

That chipping is a da*n shame.

I haven't had these since the OGs when I was a youngster, so I'm probably after them depending on the funds situation. April looks a little light so far for me.

I dont own the CDP's but my '06 aquas started chipping after a couple of wears as well.

coulda sworn these were confirmed when the grapes were but hey we know its coming only a matter of time

sorry thought this was the aqua thread guess i looked at my profile pic and saw 8s lol as i was (army voice)...

Last edited:
Looking at those pictures up there I'm glad I passed on the CDP, but then again the '07 8's weren't to good either. The Playoffs chipped after 5 wears but surprisingly the Aquas didn't chip just wrinkled even after being worn 15-20 times before I sold em. That durabuck though :smokin

Last edited:
Just asking but does anyone know how these compare to the cdp pair? Do you guys think the paint will chip just as fast or will JB change the paint to a better one

Definite must cop for me. Didn't care for them at first but this shoe really really grew on me. One of my favorite j's now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom