OUTLET STORE UPDATES

very nice updates monase!
smile.gif
thanks man!

thats in the outlet beside petron(subic)..i think those jordan jerseys cost around 5k? not really sure..havent been there for a while..

seen those jerseys as well, adidas are legit authentics, stay away from those jordan's as well as those mitchell and ness and champions
smile.gif

cool swingman jersey.. not really sure on the jordan no swoosh below the nba logo.. must be authentic

the classic mitchell ness worn by the soulja boys in the mall LMAOl and m&n doesn't even make a jordan jersey

those jordan's are fakes, during Jordan's era, the jock tag is different as well
smile.gif
also same as those fake Nike Jordan's sold in ebay

Originally Posted by evilways

the classic mitchell ness worn by the soulja boys in the mall LMAOl and m&n doesn't even make a jordan jersey
Soulja Boys in the mall =
laugh.gif

Anyway, Mitchell & Ness have produced authentic Jordan jersey's. Quite pricey though...

Yeah with the shirt soooooooo big! lol

oh yeah the rookie jersey with the box "the moment the game changed" forgot about that.. i think thats the only one they made not really sure

topic:

how much for the xx3? thanks

@monase. thanks for the updates man. was about to go there today but opted not to anymore upon seeing your post. not much notable kicks. thanks really
happy.gif

how much for the zk4 olymic gold and what sizes are available?

been to the outlet store riverbanks yesterday. went to sports warehouse in clubsixfifty after. very few good finds.

riverbanks:
kobe 4 dream season white/yellow all sizes- 4,8xx
kobe 4 dream season white/red/black last pair sz 9 - 4,8xx
kobe 4 dream season black/purple biggest is sz 8.5 - 4,5xx
jordan concords 6 rings supersonics, suns, jazz, lakers - 6xxx
hyperize champion gold - 5xxx
hyperize Pilipinas - 6xxx
soldier III AP black/white/baltic blue- 6xxx
jordan XX3 white titanium/univ blue sz 10 - 6xxx

sports warehouse eastwood:
jordan 2009 biggest is sz 11 - 5,5xxx
dirk hyperize all sizes - 6,795
aj fusion IX white/red all sizes - between 3,5-5k. i forgot sorry
lotsa windbreakers - 1,9xx
lotsa kobe white jogging pants - 1,140 (from 1,9k i believe)
laptop sleeves for only 698.

wil go to sports warehouse waltermart now. ill do another posting. been looking for a cheap lebron ambassador II to go with our uniform for NT's first gamethis coming sunday. goodluck to me
laugh.gif

sorry for the confusion glitch. yup the motorsport cw.

went to sports warehouse waltermart in munoz earlier and here's what they have to offer:
b194c_nike-kevin-durant-kd1-x-white-photo-blue-team-orange-2.jpg

nike-huarache-09-x-tony-parker-home-1.jpg

as-huarache-2.jpg

lebronasfrt.jpg

nike-lebron-zoom-soldier-ii-pe-friendlies-pack-1.jpg

1253611577White-Black-Red.jpg

this is the best pair they have so far. jordan 2k9 in white cw.
AIR-JORDAN-2009-WHITE-BLACK.jpg

huge discounts on shoes plus another 10% slash on top of the already discounted price. till jan. 31 only 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom