OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^sir mgkno ung price ng lebron soldier 2 and ung KD1? thanks!

yo shrewd, soldier II is 4,2xx na lang. KD1 is 3xxx. then less 10% mo pa.
wink.gif

c1a16b56006ecb20d69e7251e606398e33ee69ad.jpg

any one spotted this type of ankle brace in any outlet/ sports house or nike store? medium size. badly need one!! thanks!

Originally Posted by grei

c1a16b56006ecb20d69e7251e606398e33ee69ad.jpg

any one spotted this type of ankle brace in any outlet/ sports house or nike store? medium size. badly need one!! thanks!
Bro I remember seeing a Nike ankle support at Sports Warehouse Libis just last week. Not sure if this was the exact one though, call the store nalang to check 
happy.gif

@kirbin: thanks! i was there yesterday, out of stock na daw. managed to get one @ robinsons forum but i need another one. thanks!

Originally Posted by scaglietti

hi guys, any sightings of the kobe IV whiteouts on sale?

Saw KBIV Whiteouts at Proline SM Annex North Edsa.  Not sure on the sizes available and if its on sale though.

mj46 still has DMP VII's, PHIL CW of hyperize n hyperdunk

compression sleeves also available, blue n red.

"the store" has nothing new and its inside mj46 now

question lang for those guys who've been to mj46 lately... meron pa bang size 10 ng lakers CW AJ1 hi-strap???

^I saw those black Lebron 6s at Sports Warehouse Market Market. You should give them a call to see if they still have your size. Or it would be better if you go there.

guys, do you know where i can still find these?

zoom_lebron_VI_gr_black-royal-maize.jpg
zoom_lebron_VI_gr_black-anthracite.jpg

Thanks!!

Lebron VI Triple Black spotted in Olympic Outlet at Robinson's Pioneer. Was not able to check the size run and price though.

scaglietti wrote:

sir saw those triple black at Park outlet Festival Mall size 8.5 last pair for P4,xxx. its on the lower P4k range last night 7pm.

Originally Posted by DAFLlamas

Thanks!!

Lebron VI Triple Black spotted in Olympic Outlet at Robinson's Pioneer. Was not able to check the size run and price though.

size is 10 in rob pioneer i think its 4995

Originally Posted by poochaudio

Originally Posted by DAFLlamas

Thanks!!

size is 10 in rob pioneer i think its 4995

if any of yall would spot a sz11 of this @ a discounted price please let me know. thanks!

superswag, if you have access on the number of the outlet at sta rosa you could try calling them. i saw one but it was 2nd week of jan pa. just in case you will be heading here soon sa south...

thanks jrjmd! i think i saw it on display as well but when i asked the SA he told me thats the only pair they have. and its a sz 8.5... unless they restocked. anyway i'll ask my girl to drop by the store tomorrow on her way home and inquire about it.

thanks again for the heads up!

ok, sorry bout that i didnt know it was the last pair too. nways ill post up once i see some at your size...goodluck on the hunt
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom