Overrated Restaurants...

Yeah those idiots. So basically you are too big of a ***** to let your server know. Instead you cry behind a computer and drag peoples names in the mud.

Exactly.. New generation willing to mess up one man's self made traffic of biz that he worked hard to build due to one experience when your next experience can be the best service u ever received... Dumb ****

Last edited:
^^^Seriously. People give off reviews not knowing the damage that it gives to restaurants. And I know people say it's supposed to help them to change things but some places, you kind of have to accept who they are. Like Chinese restaurants. Don't go there trying to get the best service and standards like how you would at a four star one. Sometimes you got to just accept these are how some restaurants are. If you don't like it, don't bash it online. Just don't go there anymore and that's it.

The trick is the owner needs to create a yelp review and respond.. Free drinks or sum plus giving your server the nod making sure when they return there takin care of..but alot of owners really can care less about yelp reviews

Honestly I'll take Denny's breakfast plates over a lot of local diners out here in SF.

Same for San Diego. The three Denny's that I go to consistently have quality food and good service.

I've only been to one wack Denny's out here and it was way out of the way. Went on a whim expecting what I normally get and the food was wack af, the service was HORRIBLE and the place was dirty. Had plates just sitting on tables well after the parties left. But it's not like that at every Denny's.

Honestly I'll take Denny's breakfast plates over a lot of local diners out here in SF.

Same for San Diego. The three Denny's that I go to consistently have quality food and good service.

I've only been to one wack Denny's out here and it was way out of the way. Went on a whim expecting what I normally get and the food was wack af, the service was HORRIBLE and the place was dirty. Had plates just sitting on tables well after the parties left. But it's not like that at every Denny's.
I spent $150 on a drunken night at Dennys in DC last sat :x :smh: ...think i ordered like everything on the menu :lol:

Baja Fresh is trash. Chipotle runs laps around that place. Chipotle is by far the best widespread mexican chain.

Folks in here slandering dinosaur bbq :smh: Show me a better bbq place in NYC. I used to live in Memphis and dino's food is the closest I've come to have the food down there.

I had Dinosaur BBQ once, I wasnt impressed at all. Its better than Brother Jimmys BBQ but thats not saying much.

The way yelp runs their business can be shady at times. I know quite a few business owners basically get extorted by yelp and if they don't comply, their business' good reviews get taken down. :lol: :nerd:

Also the meat taste wayyyyy better at 5 guys than in and out by far. In and out isn't even touching fat burger meat wise.

No shade at Cali folks, but why is it that most my homies out there always nominate the most mundane places to eat at after they blazed out their minds? All kinds of ramen, asian cuisines, seafood, ikes, lees sanwich,.....but they wanna do quickly, in n outs, Denny's.

No shade at Cali folks, but why is it that most my homies out there always nominate the most mundane places to eat at after they blazed out their minds? All kinds of ramen, asian cuisines, seafood, ikes, lees sanwich,.....but they wanna do quickly, in n outs, Denny's.
if i was blazed out of my mind i would not want to go to a nice restaurant

i'd rather order that good stuff to-go

Last edited:
i can't even look at ihop pancakes after i worked there

they used to drop them on the floor and put them back on the plate

if they were cold they would touch them with their hands and stick them in the microwave

nope 
sick.gif

Last edited:
if i was blazed out of my mind i would not want to go to a nice restaurant
i'd rather order that good stuff to-go

Not arguing with this logic, but blazing and eating good > blazing and eating fast food. Plus if u blazed daily when will fast food become tiring?

if they were cold they would touch them with their hands and stick them in the microwave
nope :x  

Thanks for solidifying my fear of ihop pancakes

nope 
sick.gif

lol you could say that about damn near any/all fast food joints. Not to mention all the meat/veggie/dairy chemical substitute products they use... For as nasty as that sounds.  Give me a real pancake off the floor over a fake hamburger made with the same stuff as fix a flat, or football shape fish made from grind up guts eyes etc.. anyday

Back
Top Bottom