Overrated Restaurants...

Not arguing with this logic, but blazing and eating good > blazing and eating fast food. Plus if u blazed daily when will fast food become tiring?
no no, i'm 100% with you dude

but id rather get that bowl of ramen to-go and eat at home

then have to sit in the restaurant 

i used to cook some gourmet **** when i blazed 
laugh.gif

Also the meat taste wayyyyy better at 5 guys than in and out by far. In and out isn't even touching fat burger meat wise.
Fat Burger is good. HOWEVER, I think it's TERRIBLY overpriced.

I got the super regular combo. Medium Fatburger combo. All I added was bacon. I didn't even get the big burger. Just the normal medium sized one, I think it was a quarter pound. Bill came out to 12 dollars. I don't think I'd buy it again for 12 bucks. It was good, but not 12 dollars good.

Is the post "which restaurants have mediocre to nasty food?" or "which restaurants are overrated?" :lol:

Some of these responses have me like :smh:

My pick is PF Changs all day! You can go to a hole in the wall vietnamese spot and get way better quality of food :smh:

I don't know if y'all heard of Piccadilly's
Its a cafeteria-style spot

Its thee worst

Last edited:
I don't know if y'all heard of Piccadilly's
Its a cafeteria-style spot

Its thee worst

I heard of it, and I've been. It's more for the slightly elderly, like Luby's, I went with my grandparents after church service when me and my family went for a family reunion so I took it for gets it was, I knew it wasn't going to be on par with what I usually go for, but the older people loved it and it was for my family reunion before everyone went their own way so I just went with it.

Red Lobster, is hands down the most overrated restaurant IMO. Anyone who's had Louisiana seafood knows that this place just doesn't cut it, and the biscuits just aren't enough to make up for it.

TRULY OVERRATED

View media item 1143598
^only do it once a year...anniversaries

View media item 1143603
every single ******* one i've been to trash

View media item 1143604
been to the one in Austin, TX & the one in Miami...mediocre food but the kitchen both was dope

Only overrated by me

View media item 1143606
When I'm up in Portland I often make a trip across the state line into Vancouver
can't get enough of their chili cheese burgers & chili cheese fries, homewreckers are ight

Last edited:
^ I agree with melting pot for dinner. It's too expensive for those lil *** portions. And the different styles of cooking really aren't that great. But desert? Nothing bad can be said about that.

Back
Top Bottom