Overrated vacation destinations

Yea, it was a great spot tho. Close to the shopping center, shuttle service to the beach, indoor pool, outdoor pool, etc. I really liked it. I just felt like the rest of the city could've had more. I guess my expectations were high since so many ppl I know go there year after year.

Seacrets concept was dope w/ the different rooms and what not. We went when they had some terrible live bands. We were bout to leave until the one band went on a 30min break and they started playin some good music. As soon as the band came back, we peeled. :lol:

Mainly cuz it's cheap and not that far from the North East lol

And the yambs. Pic taken last time I went to secrets and followed some random ****** back to their place in an attempt to wingman for my boy hah

View media item 1636803

this is the dumbest thread on NT currently...

barcelona over rated but NYC GOAT?

lol :smh:

I'm saying :rofl:. NYC is an amazing city and I could definitely see myself living there but it's not the end all be all of cities like dudes on here make it out to be :lol:

Last edited:
Miami is fun the first time

I got bored of it the second time and many times after that

i had fun in hawaii and DR so cant say either is overrated... but cancun mexico is definitely overrated... if you not going during spring break than theres not much to do there

Some of these dudes are going to take their future wives to Washington Heights for their honeymoon. NYC the GOAT vacation destination...what?? Anyone who says this hasn't stepped foot outside of this country.

Last edited:
Yea, it was a great spot tho. Close to the shopping center, shuttle service to the beach, indoor pool, outdoor pool, etc. I really liked it. I just felt like the rest of the city could've had more. I guess my expectations were high since so many ppl I know go there year after year.

Seacrets concept was dope w/ the different rooms and what not. We went when they had some terrible live bands. We were bout to leave until the one band went on a 30min break and they started playin some good music. As soon as the band came back, we peeled. :lol:

Mainly cuz it's cheap and not that far from the North East lol

And the yambs. Pic taken last time I went to secrets and followed some random ****** back to their place in an attempt to wingman for my boy hah

View media item 1636803

My milk of magnesia. I hope the flourish was in full effect b :lol:

And of course, most NTers hate anything that's not their own city. Zero tolerance for different cultures and lifestyles :lol:

Yup,

Come to State A!

Why?

Cuz I live in State A and it's great! Go anywhere else you should just die

Last edited:
Yup,

Come to State A!

Why?

Cuz I live in State A and it's great! Go anywhere else you should just die

This is when you have to realize the NT running gags. Nobody is serious when they say _____ is ______. Except for NY, that place really is a dump. If you're a fan of uncleansable bedbug infestation, come to NY!

i had fun in hawaii and DR so cant say either is overrated... but cancun mexico is definitely overrated... if you not going during spring break than theres not much to do there
Cancun overrated other than spring break? The stupidity continue.

These dudes in here r incredible.

They visit a place they didn't have fun = overrated.

Cancun overrated other than spring break? The stupidity continue.

These dudes in here r incredible.

They visit a place they didn't have fun = overrated.

why you mad though? its my "opinion" that doesnt mean you have to agree with it

I'm currently in San Francisco.
I'm not going to sit here and bash this city cause I actually like it. What I will say that I'm really upset at all the west coast (looking at you California) heads that talk about how bad NY smells then I'm here and place ******* smells like death.

You Cali dudes got some nerve talking bout "NYC stinks".

I'm not going to sit here and bash this city cause I actually like it. What I will say that I'm really upset at all the west coast (looking at you California) heads that talk about how bad NY smells then I'm here and place ******* smells like death.

I won't disagree, Manhattan smells like @#$% but parts of SF are bad too, mostly the Tenderloin area :lol: Most major urban in the world smell like piss and @#$@ though, there's not much you can do about it. (This excludes some Asian cities like like Singapore that are on a different level of cleanliness :pimp: )

Last edited:

SF and NY got nothing on Korea, now that place stinks.

Damn, I'm about to head to Seoul in a couple days. I was always under the impression that Korea was a very clean looking/smelling country (probably because of how nice their airport in Seoul is) :lol:

The worst smelling major city I've been to is Mexico City. God damn, as soon as you step out of the aiport, a huge wave of @#$@ fumes invades your nostrils. Still a fun city though

Last edited:
Word about some Asian cities,Dubai's gotta be the cleanest city I've been to :wow: :smokin. They don't mess around with law breakers there :lol: :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom