P90X Discussion

Originally Posted by Bay Area shoehead

my before and afters

BEFORE
10216_1223118451803_1044220310_30680432_2509570_n.jpg

AFTER
10216_1223118731810_1044220310_30680433_7673031_n.jpg

FOR SURE WORKS!!!!!!

Good progress. This was over how long a period of time?

I def stopped doing Yoga (too long) and Kenpo, I just play bball/run/football, etc.
my jiu-jitsu instructor suggested i go into yoga. i dont even know where to start
laugh.gif

do you have an instructional video recommendation of some sort?

I hope everybody has been keeping up with their P90X workouts.

Since I completed p90x, and I started p90x+ and I'm on phase II

It's been 145 days since I started working out everyday.

props to you homie ... i just cant dedicate myself ... i think i have adhd or something ... i didnt even pay for the program either ... smh at myself ...

Another Update: I finished P90x and I started P90x+.

I've finished phase I of P90X+. So I've been working out for 145 days straight so far. I want to do a complete 365 days. We'll see what happens.

4164856123_92bf69eb90.jpg

thats an BEAUTIFUL result (nh) from where you originally started.
keep up the good work bro!

Alright, so I've lurked around this thread, and I've had P90X bootleg for a couple months now, but haven't done anything. I'm getting a set ofdumbbells for Christmas, and I'll probably buy the Iron Man pull up bar too. Everything I've seen online is for guys looking to lose weighed throughdiet and workout. I'm looking to gain some pounds, so I imagine the diets would be different, right?

I think whey helps add size too. I'll be googling this more when i get the tools I need.

Did you guys increase the weight in dumbells?

I might start P90x early next year for basketball season

i just ordered this on thurs. do i need anything besides

dumbbells and a pull-up bar??

I bought p90x off Craigslist brand new a week or so ago for $50. I'm going to start it after finals are done on Friday. I'm pumped.

I've had it for about 2 months in the crib and havent really gave it a try...On certain days i would do the AB ripper X but i haven't committed myselffully to the whole workout...
I'm a little dude tho about 5'6 140 i'm not trying to necessarily lose weight i want to put on some weight and more muscle, any suggestions?

Also Where can i get the nutrition plan?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

whats the heaviest dumbbells you need? im gonna go buy some i plan on buying this and starting it.

The heaviest i have are two 30lbs. Depending on the workout, I use the 20's more though.

Originally Posted by GIMMEMO23

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

whats the heaviest dumbbells you need? im gonna go buy some i plan on buying this and starting it.

The heaviest i have are two 30lbs. Depending on the workout, I use the 20's more though.
cool, ive got two 15's that i have had forever. i think im gonna go grab two 20's and two 25's then get the DVD's and try this.

is there really a need for the supplements, multivitamins, and protein bars??

or can i use a substitutes??

seeing those results make me want to try this but...

ive already tried twice and just cant do it

something about working out from home i just cant do...

but good luck to all of you

I just started using P90X about two weeks ago and i LOVE it. Me and my friend work out about two to three times a week and we use a different workout eachday....I highly recommend this to anyone that wants to get in shape. You can do this at home, by yourself with minimal equipment. Yes, it is pretty intense atfirst, but you do get used to it. You don't have to go "all out" when you do this. You can start slow with light weights and build up yourstamina/strength.

I love the weight lifting videos, but the plyometrics dvd is on some other level!!!

Anyone see results in their vertical with the p90x plyo program? I was thinking of getting it to jump higher for bball

also thinking of getting yoga to do for flexability purposes

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

also thinking of getting yoga to do for flexability purposes
same here...just gonna do it occasionally...add something to my other workout

anybody care to answer my question up there?

i need info cause i plan to start the program when the New Year

begins

Back
Top Bottom