PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Anyone know the site where the collection drops? And do they ship to the US?
Palace ships to US customers from within the US, so no import fees if thats what you may've been worried about. If you meant other stockists that would drop the collection, a few are on page 1 of the thread

Palace ships to US customers from within the US, so no import fees if thats what you may've been worried about. If you meant other stockists that would drop the collection, a few are on page 1 of the thread
Thanks

Trying to narrow down my list for the drop tomorrow.  Think i am going smudge tee (can't decide on color), white neon stripe tee, and light blue or white p hat.

I'm having trouble deciding, smudge colors definitely pop on the white tee, but i don't have many grey tees...

I'm having trouble deciding, smudge colors definitely pop on the white tee, but i don't have many grey tees...
it was either black or white for me and i already have a black placae shirt, and i need white tees for this summer, i recently gave away three fourths of my clothes that i had bought while in late middle school/early high school since i had no use for them and only have essentials in my closet, now i need graphic tees

it was either black or white for me and i already have a black placae shirt, and i need white tees for this summer, i recently gave away three fourths of my clothes that i had bought while in late middle school/early high school since i had no use for them and only have essentials in my closet, now i need graphic tees
Hahaha, as of right now i think you may have convinced me to go with grey.

Is possible to buy a p hat manually? Was wondering if it was worth it to buy the $50 bot. I know I asked this the other day but I wanted a few p hats lol.

Everything is able to be cooped manually through palace .... If u want one of the more hyped items (p hats,smudge tee etc.)

U might want to grab that , checkout and get whatever else u want on another order

That might not even be necessary though

Everything is able to be cooped manually through palace .... If u want one of the more hyped items (p hats,smudge tee etc.)

U might want to grab that , checkout and get whatever else u want on another order

That might not even be necessary though

Why because so many items dropping and they make a good amount?

short sleeve neon stripe and gray stadium hat for me tonight
Hopefully shipping is quicker this time around

Back
Top Bottom