PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Hoping I can cop p logo navy, black tri smudge, and navy tri fire :/

Happy birthday fam. Hope you cook bro!

Thanks dude. I don't want to blow my whole load on this drop too because I wanted a few pieces from Supreme tomorrow too. You can also usually get some Palace stuff cheaper a day after on some of the Canadian sites.

Thanks, appreciate it. It's my bday today and I'm going to go ham on this drop tonight.
I really hope I can get the smudged tee and p logo [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Happy Burthday, just remember to leave a tri smudge and p logo so I can cop! Lol

Did dsm have anything from the last drop that other sites like livestock didn't have?
From what I remember, when DSM dropped online.  It was pretty much the same as Livestock, maybe even a few pieces less.  I'm trying to figure out what pieces will be exclusive to Palace online shop?

Did dsm have anything from the last drop that other sites like livestock didn't have?

They did, I went the Saturday after the drop and he said they got p logos, I know they had deconstructed tri fergs and what was left over was socks, roadrunner stuff and that pull over jacket

They did, I went the Saturday after the drop and he said they got p logos, I know they had deconstructed tri fergs and what was left over was socks, roadrunner stuff and that pull over jacket
Sounds pretty similar to other places except for the p logo of course.

want either of the shorts but judging from the uk retail prices, may have to pass
eyes.gif

New to this thread! See a couple of familiar names though. Quick question, what's the difference (specifically in fitment) on the 6-Panel Shell Cap and regular 6-Panel Cap?

didnt some stores drop what they received from the spring collection an hour earlier then palace?

how do the tees fit? I wear an xl in supreme tees, so should I stay with the xl or size up/down?

Back
Top Bottom