PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Well I feel the hats are already at that level :lol: , seriously though probably not. I like palace a lot, but I feel the logo and many of their pieces is too much. I can wear a lot of my Supreme stuff at work, not so much with Palace. I guess I think it lacks that timeless quality. 
P hats and S hats are still lowkey in my opinion. Unless you know your preme or palace, most people still ask what it stands for.

P hats and S hats are still lowkey in my opinion. Unless you know your preme or palace, most people still ask what it stands for.

P hats are less popular then S hats, and yea I got asked what the s and p stand for on my hat by few people

I don't really judge hype based on if an average person knows the brand or not. I think with people who are into streetwear Palace is a recognizable as Supreme is now, don't know if that will translate to hype though. 

i tried on their track jacket from this recent collabs and a M looked like an L on me

i would go TTS i have the blue one from 1st adidas collection 
thanks for the input 
nerd.gif

so far their insta shows a air freshener, tri ferg coaster (maybe a sticker), a rugby, and an all over print button up id expect something by the end of the week 

In case anyone missed this.  Should help for some of the more expensive jackets and stuff or big orders:

Back
Top Bottom