PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Does palace normally drop like a preview showing all of the individual items sort of like supreme? Hard to tell what I want based off that lookbook.

Last edited:
So I'm a medium in supreme tees and there a little small on me what size should I get in palace tees

How different are the fits between the stadium hat and 6 panel?
the stadium cap is a 6 panel lol, the stadium cap is like the supreme s logos but like the crown is deeper then an s logo and the curved brim ones are "dad caps" and i tend to like them more, i would wear my p logo more but its a lilac and my s logo is black

Does anybody know the average retail on: P hats, S/S T-Shirts, and L/S T-Shirts? Also crews and hoodies? Thanks in advance

This collection was alright to me, Im trying to cop:

-Visions Shirt in either Black or Shrimp

-P3 shirt in Grey

-6 panel in black or navy

Last edited:
Does anybody know the average retail on: P hats, S/S T-Shirts, and L/S T-Shirts? Also crews and hoodies? Thanks in advance
idk if the items are going to be in dollars or pounds, if its in dollars they are usually like the same prices as supreme pieces give or take acouple dollars but if they are in pounds you covert the price and it comes out to way more, the pound is higher then the us dollar 

Shouldnt be in Pounds, they said they will have stuff shipping from the US so no customs, I assume USD comes along with that.  Trying to cop that Placae shrimp LS, navy 6 panel and a pair of socks.  May go back for the Light Blue Flocka tee depending on cart price

Back
Top Bottom