PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE - ISRAELI-TERRORISM AWARENESS THREAD

Why would or should it be a fair fight? This isn't a game of dodgeball. It isn't someone meeting after school to shoot the fair.

Reading this thread I guess the issue is not enough Missles are getting through to Israel. It's not "fair". Not enough dead on both sides. Israel should let a bunch through to gain some sympathy?

It doesn't make sense. What do you think would happen if Mexivo bombed Texas non stop? A fair fight?

It's sad and there is blame on both sides but frankly no country in the world would be asked to show restraint in the same situation.

Btw the source on your article posted about the guy shot an left to be killed.... Is literally "Palestinians reported"

If Mexico bombed the US, do you really think our Govt with our technology and military arsenal would just dropped bombs indiscriminately at civilians? 1,400 plus bombs in 7 days? The US actually has a 'conscience', however Israel is showing the world just how blood thirsty they truly are. Countries with this type of military superpower has and must show restraint. If not then expect the entire world to go against them which is exactly what is happening.

What source and what article?

Last edited:
Yeah, because the rest of the Middle East is SO peaceful, and Arabs aren't killing each other.

Then the Middle East would be oh so peaceful.

Just like Syria, Iran, Iraq... Sure middle east would be a peaceful utopia. :rolleyes

It would get even crazier if they didn't have Israel as a distraction and rallying cause. The leaders of those countries LOvE having Israel there.

do i have to quote sarah palin
at least the jews are out of the pictures and then we can see if the followers of islam are such peace loving people with "little satan" out of the desert

i do agree with DubA169

Last edited:
Was trying to poke my head in here before NT's resident Israelis come in screaming victim, shifting blame, and claiming anyone who criticizes Israel is anti-semetic but I'm too late. |I

If Mexico bombed the US, do you really think our Govt with our technology and military arsenal would just dropped bombs indiscriminately at civilians? 1,400 plus bombs in 7 days? The US actually has a 'conscience', however Israel is showing the world just how blood thirsty they truly are. Countries with this type of military superpower has and must show restraint. If not then expect the entire world to go against them which is exactly what is happening.

Have you seen how many civilians were killed in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars? It's an unfortunate reality of war.

In this case, the world is with Israel, for the first time. Look at Egypt. They always sided with the Palestinians. In this conflict, there has been nothing coming out from them in terms of condeming Israel. They themselves want Hamas defeated.

Israel has some of the highest technology in the world, and it has been shown. Just look how precise the rockets that they are firing at these terrorists houses are. With a city such as Gaza where houses are literally on top of each other, they are able to demolish one house, while leaving the one next to it standing. When Israel lets them know they are about to be bombed by sending leaflets and etc, and they don't leave.... that's what happens, unfortunately.

Why should Israel show restraint when their country is constantly under threat? No country in the world would allow rockets flying into their cities without any military response.

And for the record - I have 3 siblings who live there in the West Bank, and a father that's buried in the grounds of Palestine. This topic will always be a deep subject for me, I've grown up with this pain and I'm sick and tired of it.

I understand and agree that this whole situation is a tragedy. This is terrible and fighting forever is idiotic.I'm sorry for your loss. I just don't see how it ends even with a two state solution. The surrounding Islamic countries use Israel as a rallying cause and distraction from the troubles in their own country. I'm sure you probably dont believe that but I really, really do.

Im not sure a Palestinian state could support a robust economy and theres a high chance of civil war. But it's worth a try. It's the only possible solution. But I don't think it happens any time soon because there are far too many people who profit and gain power from this conflict.

Sundoobie I was referring to AT's article.

As for the US having a conscious... Um I dunno. I mean this country is built on native Americans and blacks in faaaaar bigger numbers than an Palestinians. So I just don't know about all that.

Was trying to poke my head in here before NT's resident Israelis come in screaming victim, shifting blame, and claiming anyone who criticizes Israel is anti-semetic but I'm too late. |I

Who in here is saying anybody is anti-semetic?

Was trying to poke my head in here before NT's resident Israelis come in screaming victim, shifting blame, and claiming anyone who criticizes Israel is anti-semetic but I'm too late.
tired.gif
Who in here is saying anybody is anti-semetic?
I did earlier which I was wrong for but anti-semitism and anti-zionism often go hand in hand.

Why would or should it be a fair fight? This isn't a game of dodgeball. It isn't someone meeting after school to shoot the fair.

Reading this thread I guess the issue is not enough Missles are getting through to Israel. It's not "fair". Not enough dead on both sides. Israel should let a bunch through to gain some sympathy?

It doesn't make sense. What do you think would happen if Mexivo bombed Texas non stop? A fair fight?

It's sad and there is blame on both sides but frankly no country in the world would be asked to show restraint in the same situation.

Btw the source on your article posted about the guy shot an left to be killed.... Is literally "Palestinians reported"

Where were you when the US was dropping bombs on hospitals in Iraq?

Last edited:

take Israel out of the middle east and all this would be solved
Just like Syria, Iran, Iraq... Sure middle east would be a peaceful utopia.
eyes.gif

It would get even crazier if they didn't have Israel as a distraction and rallying cause. The leaders of those countries LOVE having Israel there.
someone should go in there and teach those animals to behave. a true gentleman, like Sir Archibald Mapsalot III.

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/kovgs5/sir-archibald-mapsalot-iii
Edit: appreciate it if anyone can help to embed the video in the link

Last edited:
Why should Israel show restraint when their country is constantly under threat? No country in the world would allow rockets flying into their cities without any military response.

Why? Ummmm maybe because dead Palestinian children and women are being shown on television.

I did earlier which I was wrong for but anti-semitism and anti-zionism often go hand in hand.

No they don't bro.

They only go hand in hand when people paint those who oppose zionism as anit-semites.

Nobody is entitled to that land, nobody. Not Palestinians, not Israelis. Nobody is "the chosen people"

Where were you when the US was dropping bombs on hospitals in Iraq?
Knew this was coming. What's next.. where was your grandpa when the US dropped the nuke. Where were you when the US gave the Indians blankets with small pox... where were you...

Stay with the TOPIC on hand.
You brought up some hypothetical situation where the US wouldn't bomb civilian areas.

I brought up a relatively recent non-hypothetical instance where they did.

You shoulda stayed on topic first and it never would've happened.

Last edited:
This is just sickening. It gets worst the more you looking to this current situation.

Fom the LA times:
Monday also saw the first Palestinian casualty from the current fight outside the Gaza Strip, a 21-year-old shot and killed south of the West Bank city of Hebron during confrontations with Israeli soldiers. Munir Badarin was shot in the leg and left without medical attention until he bled to death, Palestinians reported
http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israeli-airstrikes-gaza-20140714-story.html

Military shot and left the civilian to bleed to death, due to confrontation?

Come on man, that's savage-like. More awareness needs to take place for the Palestinian people, this is a full out slaughter of the people taking by the hands of the Israeli government...it's sad.
**** really is sad and what hurts more is when jews here shuck and jive trying to justify this ********

where's that tap dancing gif when you need it 
mean.gif

like I appreciate Israel Intel and I know it's clutch for our government but the US needs to check they *****.....they only flex cause we got their back

also **** like this is why the older I get the more I separate from religion because these aint even the same jewish ************* that were in the bible.......these some fake *** jews that stole it from the originals 

Son how typical is that, the good old I don't like something you typed so you're a troll defense. MORE deflection yay. :lol:

I don't know what is typical or not so how do I even reply to you? It's like arguing against air. :lol:

Can you at least post an opinion about the topic at hand?

Last edited:
The fact Israel is hitting hospitals ,imprisoning and torturing people on a whim and has already created concentration camps around the country is enough to warrant the UN stepping in against them yet the UN is bought out

You brought up some hypothetical situation where the US wouldn't bomb civilian areas.
I brought up a relatively recent non-hypothetical instance where they did.
You shoulda stayed on topic first and it never would've happened.

Got it. I won't mention or compare US and Israel military operations further then.

You'd think at some point Hamas would stop bombing Israel... I mean they haven't hit **** yet out of about 1,000 missiles, and it's not like the Iron Dome is intercepting even a third of what's being fired by Hamas.

As unfortunate as it is, Israel won't let up if they continue to be fired upon.

Haha my post got deleted too

I'll say this about Israelites and I'll make it quick

Supposedly Jesus was a Jew...at one time Jesus and his fam hid in Egypt....present day Jews look nothing like Egyptians to the point they could hide there

Hmmm

Caucasions are the tribe of edom...

Back
Top Bottom