PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE - ISRAELI-TERRORISM AWARENESS THREAD

Haha my post got deleted too

I'll say this about Israelites and I'll make it quick

Supposedly Jesus was a Jew...at one time Jesus and his fam hid in Egypt....present day Jews look nothing like Egyptians to the point they could hide there

Hmmm

Caucasions are the tribe of edom...

we all lose when people start quoting fiction

Last edited:
People on both sides dying for no reason.

Even though the land rightfully belongs to the Palestinians IMO, this war will never end in their favor, Israel is way too powerful. 

:lol: @ "land rightfully" belonging to anybody.

Land belongs to whoever has the biggest weapons to claim it. It's been like that forever regardless of whether or not it's right.

Last edited:
This is just sickening. It gets worst the more you looking to this current situation.

Fom the LA times:
http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israeli-airstrikes-gaza-20140714-story.html

Military shot and left the civilian to bleed to death, due to confrontation?

Come on man, that's savage-like. More awareness needs to take place for the Palestinian people, this is a full out slaughter of the people taking by the hands of the Israeli government...it's sad.

[quote name= url="/t/600484/is-there-a-charity-for-the-palestinians/60#post_21132392"]

JERUSALEM (JTA) — Israel Defense Forces soldiers shot and killed a Palestinian man throwing firebombs at cars near Hebron.
The Palestinian man, identified by the Palestinian Maan news agency as Munir Ahmed Badarin, 22, was one of three masked men throwing the firebombs and rocks at passing Israeli cars, according to Israeli news reports. IDF troops reportedly first fired warning shots and then shot at the men.
The IDF has opened an investigation into the shooting death, according to reports.

[/quote]

http://www.stljewishlight.com/news/world/article_61f8ba6a-b7b7-59b9-8a53-f43515640ca8.html

Last edited:
So soldiers with M-16's and armor felt threatened by rocks and "firebombs"? Funny, only the Israeli-based news sources are reporting there were "firebombs"....the other sources are mentioning just stones. I'm looking it up as we speak. Pro-Israeli media sources are very biased in their reporting. But that's nothing new. I could bet my last dollar they were probably just kids throwing stones and one of the Israeli soliders felt trigger happy. It happens way too often.

And the 3 Israeli soldiers suspected of burning alive a 15 year old kid after kidnapping him all confessed to the terror they brought upon that kid by burning him alive and than watching him die. We're talking ignorant, racist, barbaric, terrorizing, hostile military just murdering innocent people. These are the orders given by the Zionist leaders in charge.

And let's touch on the fact that Hamas has been willing to sit down and discuss a peace option with Israel several times in recent years. Only to be denied and labeled as terrorist by the contradicting government that aren't accepting any potential talks to end the violence. So how does this get solved? Is israel expecting Hamas to just pick up and leave willingly, so they can move in and continue their genocide until no Arabs exist in area?

How can you put peace first if you're not willing to discuss any potential peace with the opposing side? You don't, if you're Israel. You just wait until the people of the apartheid, who are caged in like animals and are denied any college learning, or any outside access to world - react defensively because they are depressed and oppressed, and segregated, beaten and abused by the very own group who are the ones claiming to be protecting itself against "terrorism".

So this government orchestrated military is resembling a past government and leadership that supposedly murdered 7,000,000 Jews. And this is the type of pass and allowance given after all these years? So when you see Benjamin Netanyahu smiling in these pictures, shaking hands with government leaders around the world, with a very abrasive look on his face - think of Hitler every time you see him.

Anybody humane, should be disgusted by anyone who supports Israel as anything positive. They are racist, demoralizing, murdering terrorist. And this is coming from someone who's been affected by this first hand. From a son who's fathers roots were about deflecting abuse by the Israeli treatment of the Palestinian people.

So far since July 2nd, 2014 - 172 Palestinians have died, 164 of them civilians. If that's not active genocide, than I don't know what it is.

I'm losing faith in humanity.

Last edited:
In the minds of unbiased, intelligent, and informed people this isn't even a debate. I'm done arguing with people who are lost causes. People who can't put biases aside to stand up for human rights.

The focus should be on winning the minds of people who are uninformed to hopefully sway public opinion and eventually public policy before a genocide and eradication of a people is completed.

Last edited:
So soldiers with M-16's and armor felt threatened by rocks and "firebombs"? Funny, only the Israeli-based news sources are reporting there were "firebombs"....the other sources are mentioning just stones. I'm looking it up as we speak. Pro-Israeli media sources are very biased in their reporting. But that's nothing new. I could bet my last dollar they were probably just kids throwing stones and one of the Israeli soliders felt trigger happy. It happens way too often.

And the 3 Israeli soldiers suspected of burning alive a 15 year old kid after kidnapping him all confessed to the terror they brought upon that kid by burning him alive and than watching him die. We're talking ignorant, racist, barbaric, terrorizing, hostile military just murdering innocent people. These are the orders given by the Zionist leaders in charge.

And let's touch on the fact that Hamas has been willing to sit down and discuss a peace option with Israel several times in recent years. Only to be denied and labeled as terrorist by the contradicting government that aren't accepting any potential talks to end the violence. So how does this get solved? Is israel expecting Hamas to just pick up and leave willingly, so they can move in and continue their genocide until no Arabs exist in area?

How can you put peace first if you're not willing to discuss any potential peace with the opposing side? You don't, if you're Israel. You just wait until the people of the apartheid, who are caged in like animals and are denied any college learning, or any outside access to world - react defensively because they are depressed and oppressed, and segregated, beaten and abused by the very own group who are the ones claiming to be protecting itself against "terrorism".

So this government orchestrated military is resembling a past government and leadership that supposedly murdered 7,000,000 Jews. And this is the type of pass and allowance given after all these years? So when you see Benjamin Netanyahu smiling in these pictures, shaking hands with government leaders around the world, with a very abrasive look on his face - think of Hitler every time you see him.

Anybody humane, should be disgusted by anyone who supports Israel as anything positive. They are racist, demoralizing, murdering terrorist. And this is coming from someone who's been affected by this first hand. From a son who's fathers roots were about deflecting abuse by the Israeli treatment of the Palestinian people.

So far since July 2nd, 2014 - 172 Palestinians have died, 164 of them civilians. If that's not active genocide, than I don't know what it is.

So, what do you think about the 3 Israeli teenagers who were abducted, and killed by barbaric, terrorist, racist, and hostile people? When did this particular offensive by Israel start?

DId you not watch the video that was posted a few posts above, saying that there has been offered a two state solution to the Palestinians, but they have turned it down each time? They don't want a two state solution, they want Israel to not exist.

How about just today, Egypt trying to intervene by putting forth a ceasefire, yet Hamas has supposedly rejected it.

[quote name= url="/t/600484/is-there-a-charity-for-the-palestinians/90#post_21136386"]

Israel's security cabinet will meet at 7 A.M. on Tuesday to discuss the proposal. A senior Israeli official said that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accepts the offer and will bring it to a vote. Economy Minister Naftali Bennett will reportedly vote against a cease-fire.

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri already rejected the proposal late Monday night on the grounds that "we are still under occupation and resistance is the right of our people."
[/quote]

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.605161

And, did you seriously just say SUPPOSEDLY 7 million Jews killed while referring to the Holocaust. SUPPOSEDLY? Like you're denying that it happened?

Yo man unless you understand what happened in Egypt over the past 2 years and who is currently holding down the regime over there, and their personal agenda, stop fronting.

And posting jewishlight media as a source?

Last edited:
Welcome to Israel. Where we proclaim freedom, democracy, justice and the right to exist - unless you're Palestinian.

There has been no credible evidence or proof that the ones who murdered those 3 israeli's were those representing Hamas or governing Palestinian body. So, instead of defining justice by going out there and finding those who are responsible for murdering 3 Israelis as a government of the people would do; they accuse Hamas and proceed to bombard the Gaza Strip, targeting homes, mosques and hospitals - killing yet again; innocent people who are helpless and have no guidance or direction on what to do to protect themselves - beyond a reasonable doubt of who's to blame.

This is terrorism in its cleanest form. This isn't about Israeli's vs Palestinians anymore - this has opened up a whole new gruesome chapter of genocide in full effect. This is disgusting to come from a country and government who boasts about the $3,000,000,000 it receives in military aid from the US. I'm ashamed to call myself American for that simple fact.

Israel has built a iron dome to intercept missiles coming from Hamas in defense; so the level of threat has dramatically decreased over the years - leaving Hamas to be nearly as effective in reaching targets. Yet, Israel feels the need to use bombs and orchestrated attacks to murder innocent people when they feel the slightest threat. No effective justice here. Just respond arrogantly and kill as many Arabs as possible, regardless of political stance. Including women and children.

Last edited:
Much respect AT...we clown in the sports forum but I had no idea about you being directly affected by this.

It's truly sad what's happening to the Palestinian people. My thoughts are with y'all.

Last edited:
Welcome to Israel. Where we proclaim freedom, democracy, justice and the right to exist - unless you're Palestinian.

There has been no credible evidence or proof that the ones who murdered those 3 israeli's were those representing Hamas or governing Palestinian body. So, instead of defining justice by going out there and finding those who are responsible for murdering 3 Israelis as a government of the people would do; they accuse Hamas and proceed to bombard the Gaza Strip, targeting homes, mosques and hospitals - killing yet again; innocent people who are helpless and have no guidance or direction on what to do to protect themselves - beyond a reasonable doubt of who's to blame.

This is terrorism in its cleanest form. This isn't about Israeli's vs Palestinians anymore - this has opened up a whole new gruesome chapter of genocide in full effect. This is disgusting to come from a country and government who boasts about the $3,000,000,000 it receives in military aid from the US. I'm ashamed to call myself American for that simple fact.

Israel has built a iron dome to intercept missiles coming from Hamas in defense; so the level of threat has dramatically decreased over the years - leaving Hamas to be nearly as effective in reaching targets. Yet, Israel feels the need to use bombs and orchestrated attacks to murder innocent people when they feel the slightest threat. No effective justice here. Just respond arrogantly and kill as many Arabs as possible, regardless of political stance. Including women and children.

Do you not understand the international war crimes that the government in Gaza does by firing these rockets from those above mentioned places? It's unfortunate that all these civilians are being killed, but their government is the one putting them in those places and that predicament. Can you acknowledge where Hamas is firing these thousands of missiles from?

So, because Israel has built the technology to withstand all these rocket attacks, it means they should sit on their hands and continue to allow these rockets to be flown into Israeli cities?

And can you please answer my previous question where you mentioned that supposedly 7 million Jews were killed. Were you insinuating that the Holocaust didn't happen?

Last edited:
He's insinuating that he would expect the Austrians that got murked by hitler would learn from it instead of turning around and doing the same **** as him

Eastern Europeans that settled in Israel are not real Jews and y'all are savages that mistreat African migrants who come there to work

******* tired of this propaganda that goes on....it's god damn sickening

Last edited:

So, what do you think about the 3 Israeli teenagers who were abducted, and killed by barbaric, terrorist, racist, and hostile people? When did this particular offensive by Israel start?

DId you not watch the video that was posted a few posts above, saying that there has been offered a two state solution to the Palestinians, but they have turned it down each time? They don't want a two state solution, they want Israel to not exist.

How about just today, Egypt trying to intervene by putting forth a ceasefire, yet Hamas has supposedly rejected it.

[quote name= url="/t/600484/is-there-a-charity-for-the-palestinians/90#post_21136386"]

Israel's security cabinet will meet at 7 A.M. on Tuesday to discuss the proposal. A senior Israeli official said that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accepts the offer and will bring it to a vote. Economy Minister Naftali Bennett will reportedly vote against a cease-fire.

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri already rejected the proposal late Monday night on the grounds that "we are still under occupation and resistance is the right of our people."

And, did you seriously just say SUPPOSEDLY 7 million Jews killed while referring to the Holocaust. SUPPOSEDLY? Like you're denying that it happened?[/quote]

Dudes throwing rocks and launching mini rockets are threatening a highly advanced army? You and every Israel apologist are clowns. For every Jew that dies they kill 10 Palestinians, and got the nerve to call them terrorists

Last edited:
Dudes throwing rocks and launching mini rockets are threatening a highly advanced army? You and every Israel apologist are clowns. For every Jew that dies they kill 10 Palestinians, and got the nerve to call them terrorists

Launching rockets isn't threatening? You and every Palestinian apologists are clowns. See, I can resort to name calling too.

And, did you seriously just say SUPPOSEDLY 7 million Jews killed while referring to the Holocaust. SUPPOSEDLY? Like you're denying that it happened?

Dudes throwing rocks and launching mini rockets are threatening a highly advanced army? You and every Israel apologist are clowns. For every Jew that dies they kill 10 Palestinians, and got the nerve to call them terrorists[/quote]

That's analogy isn't the best.

It's like being mad at a cop for using his gun against a man throwing rocks at a cops head. Do you expect the cop to not use his more advanced weapon?

A rocket whether mini or not, is a threat.

If a bunch of guys were throwing rocks at a couple of cops, would you think shooting them all down is an appropriate response?

Back
Top Bottom