PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE - ISRAELI-TERRORISM AWARENESS THREAD

Forgot to mention to you before, Syria is part of that alliance. It is Iran- Hezbollah-Syria. As previously mentioned, Hamas was part of it, but then refusing to support Syria's Assad regime in the Syrian civil war soured the relationship with the others. Iran's weapons and funding to Hezbollah is transferred through Syria. Syria used to occupy Lebanon and supported Hezbollah during the Lebanese civil war but pulled out in the 2000s. They still meddle in Lebanon's internal conflicts still supporting Hezbollah. Hezbollah is very pro-Syrian.
I think supporting and carrying out a string of assassinations, kidnappings, and public intimidation for the past 30+ years qualifies as a little more than simply "meddling." But I agree with you otherwise.

In other news, looks like Israel is learning tactics from the Iran-Hezbollah-Syria axis: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...they-tweet-proisraeli-propaganda-8760142.html

Uhhh no.  That isn't why Egypt is on the side of Israel.  Egypt is on the side of Israel because the military regime that controls Egypt at the moment kicked out the muslim brotherhood regime.  Hamas is an off-shoot of the muslim brotherhood and are largely considered allies with eachother.  

Hate one - - - you hate the other.  

The only thing that happened was Egypt realized the muslim brotherhood are a dirty terrorist organization. 

I am still not wrong. I am talking about Egypt allying with Israel since the peace treaty in 1979. So besides the Muslim Brotherhood being in power for a short time, Egypt has been allied with the U.S. and on good terms with Israel for 3 decades.

The Muslim Brotherhood formed in 1928, and were against the Egyptian government since then. They have a lot of supporters and that's why they were elected until the military government's supporters overthrew the elected government. The MB also renounced violence a while ago. By the way, Egypt's government and current leadership are no good either.

Last edited:
Rhythm, what is your point? I can find Israeli teens and kids hating on Arabs and wanting to wipe them out.
For a very recent example:
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/terrifying-tweets-israeli.html

That is taught and is present on both sides. However, some Palestinians have this perspective because the state of Israel are occupiers and they continually have subjugated them to systemic oppression and injustices. What do you think they will grow up and thinking watching their family members ruthlessly die by Israel and killed by the IDF or attacked by settlers in some cases?

I am Palestinian and I do not hate Jewish people or Israelis and I never was raised that way.

Last edited:
If they had the capabilities you better bet your *** they would wipe out every Jew. Thankfully they don't. They avoid this topic because they really don't care. They don't believe that Israel should exist in the first place... Or ever. It always comes back to that. That's why the topic ends up with everyone going in circles.

That video isn't new it's been around.

Hamas PR game is tight. I'll give them that. For all you guys talk about jews running the media they are getting bad press on every station except fox news and some in germany. out of shame only

But I'll take a good army over good public relations if I had a choice. It is kinda the only thing that's ginna truly matter

The UN is one of the most useless bodies ever created, I don't pay them any mind on ANY issue :lol:

The trend following liberals will move on to something else next month too

No. Hamas didn't do much really to win the PR game. Israel is losing the media war because of the surge and use of social media where the truth cannot be covered. Israel cannot hide the truth and control their image anymore. Journalists can basically live tweet or film or snap in an instant and dead babies pictures spread like wildfire. Whereas before you had the public get news from censored or edited channel news. Israel's atrocities speak for themselves.

I see a huge huge difference between the coverage of this war compared to Operation Cast Lead in 2008-9 which was more ignored in the media. The impact social media has done to get the Palestinian cause trend and become mainstream online in this war is HUGE. There is a humanitarian spin to it.

Last edited:
Rockets were found at a UN Gaza school but now have gone missing.  Maybe if Hamas stored rockets at military facilities instead of schools, children wouldn't die.

http://news.yahoo.com/rockets-found-un-gaza-school-went-missing-010208751.html

We went over this a million times in this thread.

There still needs to be an investigation and if they were there, they were removed.

That still does not justify to Israel get away with anything when it comes to killing civilians in the vicinity of rockets or military facilities. Against international law.

I don't care if thousands of civilians were dancing on rockets or sleeping on them or built a house with them, for the fact you know there are civilians there, you have no right to kill them. Killing them means you targeted them because you did not care to take them into consideration. You are supposed to make sure there are no civilians at all. It is because they do not care.

As a side note, let's not forget that Israel can intercept these rockets and they have minimal effect and impact to even succeed in killing Israelis. So going on a rampage with unproportional and excessive force to slaughter civilians for the bull excuse because some are near vicinity of rockets is unjustified on all grounds.

They have murdered Palestinians in civilian populated areas without rockets near them or in their vicinity either. They have been killing Palestinians for decades in cold blood to ethnically cleanse them where they used other excuses besides this lame one you just said. It is the IDF's policy. No regard for human life.

So I guess Palestinians have no value and they are collateral damage and that's justified to you? Disgusting. So they deserve collective punishment and to die to you?

I PROMISE you if these were Israeli civilians instead among Palestinian armed militant facilities or in the vincity of rockets, Israel would not bombard them.

Keep on spewing your military Zionist propaganda, only makes you more of a warmonger excusing and justifying the killing of civilians.

Last edited:
We went over this a million times in this thread.

There still needs to be an investigation and if they were there, they were removed.

That still does not justify to Israel get away with anything when it comes to killing civilians in the vicinity of rockets or military facilities. Against international law.

I don't care if thousands of civilians were dancing on rockets or sleeping on them or built a house with them, for the fact you know there are civilians there, you have no right to kill them. Killing them means you targeted them because you did not care to take them into consideration. You are supposed to make sure there are no civilians at all. It is because they do not care.

They have murdered Palestinians in civilian populated areas with rockets near them or in their vicinity either.

So I guess Palestinians have no value and they are collateral damage and that's justified to you? Disgusting.

I PROMISE you if these were Israeli civilians instead among Palestinian armed militant facilities or in the vincity of rockets, Israel would not bombard them.

Keep on spewing your military Zionist propaganda, only makes you more of s warmonger.
hahaha it''s Hamas' fault for keeping them there.  They put them there expecting Israel not to fire because of the fact that kids are near-by.  If they were so worried about the kids they would store the rockets on military facilities away from neighborhoods and civilians.  But they don't.  Instead, they attempt to manipulate people by storing rockets near-by civilians and children so that the enemy would be deterred from retaliating to their rocket fire.

Their manipulation failed.  Too bad for them. 

Also, I fail to see how Israel are the warmonger's considering they are the side that has accepted numerous cease fire proposals.  Hamas is yet to accept one. 

Last edited:
Where were the rockets in that vid where Palestinian children were massacred on a beach? A wide open area you should be able to avoid with even the most primitive bombs, let alone supposed "smart" bombs that Israel supposedly uses as a means of doing "everything they can" to avoid civilian casulties. Yeah, right.

As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, Israel's brutality equals to cops blowing up a kindergarten full of children that are held as hostages by a criminal in order to get that criminal. Imagine if this actually happened. Do you think that the parents of those children and people in general would be like "Okay, it's completely understandable that they blew up the kindergarten. He was keeping them as hostages within the kindergarten after all." Yeah, I'm sure that would be the reaction. But that is the exact reaction for all the murdered Palestinian children. Because the media has brainwashed American people that lives of Palestnian children are basically worthless.

Last edited:

Where were the rockets in that vid where Palestinian children were massacred on a beach? A wide open area you should be able to avoid with even the most primitive bombs, let alone supposed "smart" bombs that Israel supposedly uses as a means of doing "everything they can" to avoid civilian casulties. Yeah, right.

As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, Israel's brutality equals to cops blowing up a kindergarten full of children that are held as hostages by a criminal in order to get that criminal.
Like this? http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-stockton-bank-robbery-20140718-story.html

hahaha it''s Hamas' fault for keeping them there.  They put them there expecting Israel not to fire because of the fact that kids are near-by.  If they were so worried about the kids they would store the rockets on military facilities away from neighborhoods and civilians.  But they don't.  Instead, they attempt to manipulate people by storing rockets near-by civilians and children so that the enemy would be deterred from retaliating to their rocket fire.

Their manipulation failed.  Too bad for them. 

Also, I fail to see how Israel are the warmonger's considering they are the side that has accepted numerous cease fire proposals.  Hamas is yet to accept one. 

Your replies are moronic and illogical on so many levels.

What's funny is that Israel used this excuse before and rights groups investigated to find Hamas was not using civilian infrastructure to hide their rockets.

All you are bringing out are reports and allegations insofar so how about we wait for official investigations first and conclusions.

Second,the “human shield” excuse is nothing more than propaganda used to demonize Israel’s enemies and excuse their massacre of innocent Palestinians.

Even if Hamas hid among civilians as Israel claims, fighters on both sides must not carry out attacks from civilian areas but when they do take cover behind a civilian house or building to fire it does not make that building and its civilian inhabitants a legitimate military target. Any such attacks are unlawful.PERIOD.

Why would Hamas use this as a tactic on purpose???? It never works anyways! !!! Does not deter Israel killing women, children, and the elderly and innocent men. Gazans cannot avoid Hamas affiliated facilities.virtually impossible. Houses are stacked on top of each other. It is one of the most densely populated areas in the world.

These deliberate attacks by Israel are outright wrong and they purposely attack civilians. Let's take quotes from military generals and government officials during Operation Pillar of Defense against Gaza
The Israeli Interior Minister said, “the goal of Operation Pillar of Defense is to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages,” a plan to “destroy and damage infrastructure, public buildings, and government buildings.”
Gilad Sharon, the son of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said, “We need to flatten entire neighborhoods in Gaza. Flatten all of Gaza. The Americans didn’t stop with Hiroshima — the Japanese weren’t surrendering fast enough, so they hit Nagasaki, too. There should be no electricity in Gaza, no gasoline or moving vehicles, nothing. Then they’d really call for a cease-fire.”

Knesset member Michael Ben-Ari said, “There are no innocents in Gaza, don’t let any diplomats who want to look good in front of the world endanger your lives, mow them down.”

They deliberately conduct massacres against Palestinian civilians since that is the policy to ethnically cleanse them and defeat them. This is no secret.

Stick to being brainwashed by the IDF to justify deliberate murders of innocent civilians if it makes you feel better. The fact you try to take responsibility away from the perpetrators away from those who are guilty shows your disdain for Palestinian innocent lives. You're a warmonger that sees Palestinian lives as nothing. So I am done with you because you will keep using propaganda and unjustified points. You have no validity in whatever argument you try to make about this debate. Enjoy debating with yourself.

Last edited:
Your replies are moronic and illogical on so many levels.

What's funny is that Israel used this excuse before and rights groups investigated to find Hamas was not using civilian infrastructure to hide their rockets.

All you are bringing out are reports and allegations insofar so how about we wait for official investigations first and conclusions.

Second,the “human shield” excuse is nothing more than propaganda used to demonize Israel’s enemies and excuse their massacre of innocent Palestinians.

Even if Hamas hid among civilians as Israel claims, fighters on both sides must not carry out attacks from civilian areas but when they do take cover behind a civilian house or building to fire it does not make that building and its civilian inhabitants a legitimate military target. Any such attacks are unlawful.PERIOD.

Why would Hamas use this as a tactic on purpose???? It never works anyways! !!! Does not deter Israel killing women, children, and the elderly and innocent men. Gazans cannot avoid Hamas affiliated facilities.virtually impossible. Houses are stacked on top of each other. It is one of the most densely populated areas in the world.

These deliberate attacks by Israel are outright wrong and they purposely attack civilians. Let's take quotes from military generals and government officials during Operation Pillar of Defense against Gaza
They deliberately conduct massacres against Palestinian civilians since that is the policy to ethnically cleanse them and defeat them. This is no secret.

Stick to being brainwashed by the IDF to justify deliberate murders of innocent civilians if it makes you feel better. The fact you try to take responsibility away from the perpetrators away from those who are guilty shows your disdain for Palestinian innocent lives. You're a warmonger that sees Palestinian lives as nothing. So I am done with you because you will keep using propaganda and unjustified points. You have no validity in whatever argument you try to make about this debate. Enjoy debating with yourself.
The video I posted earlier demonstrates how peaceful Hamas is. 

name="Rhythm808" url="/t/600484/palestinian-genocide-awareness-thread/630#post_21206889"

I forgot to answer this.

Are you kidding me? Ceasefire proposals deals and that do not even involve the consultation of Hamas? Ceasefire proposals and deals that only cater to Israel's conditions completely ignoring Hamas' concessionsto to have the blockade and siege lifted so Gazans can live just a little bit better despite how they are made to live like cockroaches due to Israel 's policies and collective punishment on Gazans.

You're literally really really not that logical about any of this and too brainwashed to carry validated discussions.

Last edited:
I may disagree with some of you pro Israeli debaters but I haven't come across with one that can bring any validated argument despite how I disagree with it. Too much rhetoric, unjustified points and propaganda rather than stating justifiable reasoning and arguments. No challenge.

I will wait for that one pro Israeli debater who can make me question my thinking and debate effectively.

Last edited:
I forgot to answer this.

Are you kidding me? Ceasefire proposals deals and that do not even involve the consultation of Hamas? Ceasefire proposals and deals that only cater to Israel's conditions completely ignoring Hamas' concessionsto to have the blockade and siege lifted so Gazans can live just a little bit better despite how they are made to live like cockroaches due to Israel 's policies and collective punishment on Gazans.

You're literally really really not that logical about any of this and too brainwashed to carry validated discussions.
Did it ever occur to you that you are the brainwashed one?

I refuse to acknowldge anything this dude "rhythm808" tries reasoning with. Obivously, he's perfectly fine with innocent civilains being killed with no remorse - so I'd rather not argue with this troll anymore.

Moving ahead with the thread..

The thing is, you guys refuse to acknowledge anything that isn't Pro-Palestinian.

Let me preface this by saying, it is very sad seeing so many innocent civilians dying. I really don't think Israel is doing the best it could to eliminate these civilian causalities, and especially kids, but with that said they are in a tough place. Too many people on both sides are being killed, and I hope one day there will be a revelation and it won't have to come down to wars like this, although I don't see that ever happening. Both sides put the blame on each other and it's a revolving door.

Hamas has drawn Israel into exactly what it wants and vice versa. Israel needed a legitimate reason to go on an offensive, and Hamas certainly provided them with that by the barrage of rockets that are constantly shot, along with numerous terror tunnels located in an underground city in Gaza. How do you expect a country to be ok with an underground city of terror leading into the backyard of their schools, playgrounds, and cities when the sole purpose is to kill? At the expense of this operation, we have seen a wide number of innocent civilians on the Palestinian side killed as well, with a lot of them unwarranted. In this instance, I really do believe Hamas put its own people at harm, and really hope for them to be killed. They glorify death, and no pro Palestinian can really say otherwise. Just look at the way they show it in the media. They love to show dead people all over their networks.

How will there ever be peace when both sides may not really want it? There are 400 Israeli settlers living in the city of Hebron, which is a Palestinian city of 200,000. It's always a hotbed of action there with Israeli settlers throwing rocks at Palestinians, and vice versa. I think Israel should have gotten rid of those settlers and not divide the city in the form of an H1 and H2 sections, but it is. The Jews who live there think it's their land and they have the right to live there. I disagree.

When it comes to a cease-fire, how do you expect Israel to agree with Hamas terms? To open the boarders? How can Israel jutstify that to their people? Palestinians don't even believe in the right for Israel to exist, and Hamas only wants to bring terror among them. By opening those boarders, it is essentially inviting terrorism into Israel. How could opening up the boarders result in anything peaceful? Look at all of the terrorists attacks that took place before there was a wall barrier in place blocking the west bank from Jerusalem and the rest of Israel. That wall has been very controversial, but it has greatly diminished the amount of terror attacks coming into Israel. Unfortunately something like that was needed.Hamas wants prisoners released? These people that are in jail are terrorists and want nothing else then to kill Israelis and bring destruction to Israel. Israel had to release 1,027 of them for 1 soldier. 1,027!!!! It was wrong when the USA gave back 5 Taliban terrorists for Bowe Bergdahl. Israel put 1,027 terrorists back on the street! That is crazy. How can they justify releasing more soldiers to create a cease-fire when those prisoners who get out will just continue to build these underground terror tunnels and etc.

In this operation, it is estimated that they have destroyed over 600,000 tons of concrete tunnels. Look what happens when essential items like concrete gets into the hands of Hamas. Instead of building and innovating the city or adding shelters for its civilians, it has invested only in the destruction of Israel.

As far as Hamas using civilians as human shields, I think there is a fair amount of proof in proving that they do in some ways. When Israel tells you to evacuate your house 48 hours in advance like they did in Sha'juai but Hamas doesn't allow them to leave, what is Israel supposed to do? It's very sad that civilians have to die, but unfortunately thats what happens in war. Look throughout history. Look what's going on right now in Ukraine. There are even more civilian causalities there. And I'm not justifying it in any way, but it is a reality of war and it's a sad reality.

Does Hamas really want the people in Gaza to live better? It's shooting rockets that are landing in its own city destroying its own infrastructure and cutting out its own power. What do the people of Gaza really think they can establish with Hamas in charge shooting rockets into Israel? What have the people there done to try and overthrow the government? Does Hamas really want a prosperous Gaza? Wouldn't that effect their well being and stranglehold over the citizens?

A lot of you guys are justifying Hamas actions because they have these rockets that may not be doing much damage to Israel. What does it matter what type of damage they do? It is still putting innocent civilians in great danger and deliberately targeting them. Yes, Israel has a great defense system, but that shouldn't justify it and say well they aren't doing much, so Isrel can't destroy these terror sites.

You know what else is very unfortuante? These Pro-Palestinian rallies going on in Europe, destroying cities. Look at what's going on in France.

Last edited:

People are outraged when israel is called an apartheid state but I don't see many differences between what the black people when through in South Africa and what the Arabs are going through now.

Back
Top Bottom