Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
People here are a little worried about the price for the package considering they're getting a not so desirable shoe in the 29's. But guess what, you get these very, unique pantone XI's. Everyone has got concords, spacejams, breds, cool greys, and lows. Not many people will have these Pantones. Mark my words. These will be a rare commodity and the value will only skyrocket in the future. People who didn't get these will regret it and those who are immediately reselling them for a couple hundred profit will be scratching their heads why they sold it so early. This package is great if you're a collector, pure jordan lover, or even as a reseller. For those who scored a package. Enjoy it.

They rare until the next pantone drops and plus these are everywhere they won't be worth anything because pantone s 1-14 WILL be released and people will be tired of paying $500.00 for blue shoes unless you really dedicated and want the whole collection this is just the beginning you do realize that don't you ?

Last edited:
They ain't rare they everywhere they will won't be worth anything because pantone s 1-14 WILL be released and people will be tired of paying $500.00 for blue shoes
no bruh just no, get me another size 12 if they everywhere

Last edited:
no bruh just no, get me another size 12 if they everywhere
don't you have 2 pairs though? 
laugh.gif
 I didn't expect them to have this much GOF packs, seems like the same number of packs as the Brazil pack which i still found sitting in stores week after release date. 

Sizes 9 and 14 available on ShoePalace. $549.99 though.
Repped kind sir!

Would have really preferred a 13, but after seeing how hard they were to come by this AM, I'll jump on the 14.

Should have just tried for a 14 from the start...probably could have saved me $30 from SP's "bundles". Not buying a pack on the aftermarket though...too many fakes already.

Thanks again for posting (now let's hope it doesn't get cancelled).

They rare until the next pantone drops and plus these are everywhere they won't be worth anything because pantone s 1-14 WILL be released and people will be tired of paying $500.00 for blue shoes unless you really dedicated and want the whole collection this is just the beginning you do realize that don't you ?

Has the dmp xi's been rereleased yet? It's been years and it hasn't happened. These only seem to be everywhere because they just released and people are flipping them. All the general xi's are out in even bigger numbers and right after release they seem to be everywhere. After a short period price goes way up. Now what do you think would happen to a more unique pantone xi which are less in numbers? Use some logic.

Last edited:
addy85 addy85 clean shots of the 29s. I dont see why there is all the hate on them but then again, I am a UNC fan. Ive played in the 29s for the past month and they are great on the court, imo.

@addy85 clean shots of the 29s. I dont see why there is all the hate on them but then again, I am a UNC fan. Ive played in the 29s for the past month and they are great on the court, imo.
the hate is the $250+ price tag lol. if this whole pack was maybe $350, i bet there'd be a lot less complaining. Unless you're talking about XX9's in general, then i don't know. Aesthetically unpleasing I guess.

Last edited:
Repped kind sir!

Would have really preferred a 13, but after seeing how hard they were to come by this AM, I'll jump on the 14.

Should have just tried for a 14 from the start...probably could have saved me $30 from SP's "bundles". Not buying a pack on the aftermarket though...too many fakes already.

Thanks again for posting (now let's hope it doesn't get cancelled).
Anytime fam [emoji]128077[/emoji]. I'm sure your order will not be cancelled.

don't you have 2 pairs though? :lol:  I didn't expect them to have this much GOF packs, seems like the same number of packs as the Brazil pack which i still found sitting in stores week after release date. 

I do have 2 haha, there arent as many if these as the last 2 packs (foams and brazil) ppl killing this pack and I dont get it, we get it ur paying 500 for just an 11, these will be the highest priced 11s including concords and spacejams. By far the best quality of any retro XI and I hav3 every XI but the 25th anniversary.

The thing is rhe lowest the pack would be is 425 which is what these 2 retail for (200 and 225) I'm a little bit tipsy rite now (first couple drinks in 8 months) but this hate makes no sense to me and actually a bit annoying

The thing is rhe lowest the pack would be is 425 which is what these 2 retail for (200 and 225) I'm a little bit tipsy rite now (first couple drinks in 8 months) but this hate makes no sense to me and actually a bit annoying

Agreed. Don't worry after a bit of time people will be scavenging for these XI's as they will not be as accessible as other GR XI's.

Back
Top Bottom