Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I also haven't heard anything back... I'm somewhat worried I may get my order cancelled from the research I've done about that site... Keeping my fingers crossed, good luck to you too.

Gentlemen, they are a small store in the Netherlands, not a major hub like eastbay. Patience is our friend (I ordered from there too).

Agreed. Don't worry after a bit of time people will be scavenging for these XI's as they will not be as accessible as other GR XI's.
I agree with you, give it some time and this pack will be up there in price.

Have you ordered from them before? 

and you're right, I need to relax and be patient...

based on what I'm seeing in Legend blue thread they are prob still backed up from processing those.

i'mma chill---be "patient" :lol: :lol: which is really hard for me cuz I'm impatient as hell. At the end of the day long is it's not canceled and they maintain good communication I'm straight.

We all in this together :lol: Let's just PM each other whenever we get updates so we don't clog up the thread.

Got my pair and quality is on point. Got rid of my legend blues when I compared quality. The xx9's are growing on me.

They rare until the next pantone drops and plus these are everywhere they won't be worth anything because pantone s 1-14 WILL be released and people will be tired of paying $500.00 for blue shoes unless you really dedicated and want the whole collection this is just the beginning you do realize that don't you ?

This was the easiest cop I ever had. Almost got a second pack on FNL if I hadn't checked out as a guest and got cart jacked. And I've never gotten past the SPA Screen on FNL ever.

Don't care if perfect pair has them or jordan himself rocks these...they are goofy lookin. All baby blue 11s are not appealing at all. I know a ton of chicks that would turn you down just by having these on your feet lol.

personally could care less what chicks think about the shoes I wear to be honest, but back to this pack. I must say the 29s are better in person than I ever expected. Yes, I would have preferred all white with large blue jumpman, but hey, I am fine with it. Had little to no interest in new school Columbias.

Don't care if perfect pair has them or jordan himself rocks these...they are goofy lookin. All baby blue 11s are not appealing at all. I know a ton of chicks that would turn you down just by having these on your feet lol.

think what you want, but carolina (UNC) colored kicks have been fresh since the 90's so this isnt anything new. me being a UNC fan growing up these were a must.

Shame on you chick will turn u down cuz od shoes?

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

This x100. I'm married. I definitely don't care. I'll probably pull these out months down the line on some "I been had these, babe" type ish.
laugh.gif
Works every time.
WARNING!  Been married awhile and "I been had these" can be overused!  Last time I pulled it she went straight to the closet and said "Let's see what else you BEEN had!"  She started pulling out boxes left and right...got ugly! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom