Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Prices will drop. Lmao, Pantones for Columbus's. I highly doubt that would happen but then again I had someone give me Jordan 6 Champagnes for Tuxedo 11's so it's possible.

Last edited:
Anyone know if nike SM or NTLA still had a lot of unclaimed packs today ? Thinking about going to either nike to check but i just don't want to waste my time and theirs none left over

like everyone else, i'd like to just have the 11s. i had actually forgotten these released this week so i forgot about raffle tickets and such. my guess is there probably aren't many packs left around my area if any. way too many beasts. now i'm thinking i'd probably cop and deal with the 29s later.

Prices will drop. Lmao, Pantones for Columbus's. I highly doubt that would happen but then again I had someone give me Jordan 6 Champagnes for Tuxedo 11's so it's possible.

Send that fool my way! He can give me toro 6 for my concord lows

by tuxedo you mean concord mid? Or the low top reverse concord.

damn thats quick, when i posted the link there was still 6-7 pairs left in different sizes, they scooped it up pretty quick i have to say
sick.gif

Love the 11's! been tryn to get rid of my 29's since this morning lol.... no 1 is biting, seems like no 1 would take them if i gave them away for free :lol:

MIISSED OUT ON These so bad. Especially the price in europe.  Im surprised it was lower than the US.  ANY REASON WHY?

Don't care if perfect pair has them or jordan himself rocks these...they are goofy lookin. All baby blue 11s are not appealing at all. I know a ton of chicks that would turn you down just by having these on your feet lol.
yea right, I doubt any chick would turn a dude down because they're rocking arguably the greatest designed Jordan model ever. If she did you don't want that bougie ***** no way. 

My nike order still hasnt shipped and I paid for 2 day shipping.

Anyone elses nike order hasnt shipped yet?

Last edited:
Hmm. That page says already sold out and no more available at afew. I kinda doubt any was left over in store

People here don't understand opportunity costs at all... That money could be spent much better elsewhere and get much better returns over the time this will take to make a decent profit. The people who are buying this pack to wear BOTH shoes are doing it right.

Not necessarily, Air Jordans have one the highest return rates for a consumer asset. Not sure how the Pantones will play out but most hyped Jordans bring about 30-50% returns immediately after initial investment. If you invested $100k in Columbias you'd average a net of $50k assuming a resell of a modest $320. Tell me a stock that guarantees these kinds of returns with little risk and I'd be the Wolf of Wall Street. Best part is, you'd never go below your initial investment.

Thus, Air Jordans are a great investment as long as liquidity (demand) is strong. Also, anything under $5k isn't worth all the finance jargon like "opportunity costs" because for the average investor, anything less than that is disposable income or a sunk cost anyway.

**Note: I'm not condoning reselling but I've paid at resell many times. I hate it but I get it. I've managed to cop almost everything I've wanted without a bot. I shell resell for Bred 1s and things like fragment 1s because I get it. It's either play or get played and that's capitalism we've grown to love.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom