Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Anyone here order online from ShoePalace and get theirs in yet?

SP always takes a decade to ship to my address, and was wondering what the "bundle" was this time.  Past releases with them it's been either socks, and with the VIs it was the magazine and some clip art.

I'm sure it'll be nothing to write home about, just wanting to see what they tossed in this time.

I ain't even gonna lie. I've never worn a XX9 before I got this pack. After having them on, they feel very good on foot.

Also, really digging the nubuck on the upper of the XI

I ain't even gonna lie. I've never worn a XX9 before I got this pack. After having them on, they feel very good on foot.

Also, really digging the nubuck on the upper of the XI

Me2, xx9's are comfy, JB made me a believer, going after the blackout xx9's next

Looks like my phone order from a few days ago is being fulfilled.

Bitter sweet feeling... Wish they were my size badly.

Just got mine... And you know what sux, im a 9 on the XI but seems like i need to be a 9.5 on the 29s lol

Not gonna lie, @CharmCityKid's pics are making me feel some type of way right now. The hunt for these will officially begin January 9 when all bills are caught up and I get paid.

Got my pair in today and the XX9s are a great responsive shoe to play in. I was definitely surprised how well they perform. I usually ball in XIs. These XX9s are the real deal in my book. They still ugly though. Won't feel too bad tossing these. The Pantones are nice. Can't wait to break these out as well.

Got my pair in today and the XX9s are a great responsive shoe to play in. I was definitely surprised how well they perform. I usually ball in XIs. These XX9s are the real deal in my book. They still ugly though. Won't feel too bad tossing these. The Pantones are nice. Can't wait to break these out as well.

jordan brand wins this battle.... we could all get the 29s for much cheaper.

What kicks should I wear to the Fiesta Bowl on Wednesday?

CDP Carmine 6's

2013 Royal 1's

2009 Space Jam 11's

Got my pack from NDC today.. Very impressed, although still very happy I was able to use a 20% off coupon on them and didn't blow it on the Legends... Still hoping that my second order through finishline gets delivered since I thought Paypal was going to lock me down spending over a G in a matter of about 25 minutes..

Back
Top Bottom