Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
If anyone is looking for a pack...call Eastbay. I ordered a size 11 last week as it was a canceled pair on the 24th. (I wear a 9.5 :frown:

I decided to call tonight to see if maybe a 9.5 had been canceled. Low and behold...they now had a 9.5. I got it ordered....NO TAX either on eastbay.

I upgraded to Platinum membership for the cost of what the tax would of been.

Last edited:

If anyone is looking for a pack...call Eastbay. I ordered a size 11 last week as it was a cancled pair on the 24th. (I wear a 9.5 :frown:

I decided to call tonight to see if maybe a 9.5 had been canceled. Low and behold...they now had a 9.5. I got it ordered....NO TAX either on eastbay.

I upgraded to Platinum membership for the cost of what the tax would of been.
Just ordered a 9.5 as well, thank you! 

this is what i was talking about. looks like a dirty mattress :lol:

or maybe we both are color blind 
I concur got em today thats the first thing that came to mind... On top of that mine seems like has glue splatter on some areas

Stealth Foams + $100 for Pantones fair? Or should I add more cash on top?

Dang!

Can't believe I missed out on that 9.5 from EB last night. I usually call twice a day for my size. (9.5/10)

Anyways, my phone ordered from the 27th did ship out. I will have them on Monday.

I've only gone through half the battle... Now I need to find my size.

Last edited:
Like I've said before, I'm not the hugest fan of carolina blue/legend blue, however after getting my pack in I'm a believer lol. Pretty nice quality as the inner liner and that nubuck upper on the XI is a little nicer and softer than I thought. This would also be my third pair of XX9's thus far and I also dig the cleanliness of those and that icy bottom. I agree this pack could have at least been $400 or $450 still but hey I'm thankful I was able to cop these manually. Really nice shoe, I'm just shocked that this pack exceeded my expectations, I'm happy to have these.

I paired up my Pantone XI with a spare pair of Legend Blues in the same size and sold them together for $760 with the full box local. Made all my money back + $10 and kept the XX9.

Hit the court with the XX9 and I am happy with them.

Stealth Foams + $100 for Pantones fair? Or should I add more cash on top?

Are the foams DS? If so, I'd still add another $100-150 on top of you $100....

If worn, I'd add $300-350 cash on top. Keep in mind I own and love my stealth foams. For some reason, Foams just lose 40-50% of their value the second they are tried on. New DS stealths sell for $300-$400. Slightly worn, VNDS pair are $175-$225.

Last edited:
I received my shoes yesterday, and yes, the overall materials used are higher quality, but MY pair, were poorly executed, and i'm disappointed. the 23 on one shoe is crooked [saw this on the exclucity video too] the patent leather on one shoe has a bunch of swirl marks, as always, something with jordan brand......smh. 

on the bright side, sold the 29's locally for 200!! 
roll.gif

Last edited:
my 14 comes in today. hopefully they fit... i needed that 13 but from what ive seen recently, there really werent many sz 13 packs out there huh?

I'm still trying to find an 11. Wish I would've known about EB last night, they're sold out now. Missed out on RD because if work.

So I just had my second restock order of these on Eastbay cancelled (size 9.5). Did the same thing to me last week. SMH

Last edited:
Same
600-700 now last week it was 550-650..its getting scary.

I don't know why people doubt. Been doing this for long enough. I said weeks ago it was best to get the pack just for general purpose even if you just wanted the pantone 11. People talking about resell on the pantone 11 was gonna be $350-400??? How can someone fathom that when gr 11's go for that alone? These will slowly creep up to $1,000 just for the pantone 11. Nobody have to believe me.....just watch

if you jump to the 3:10 mark, look at the heel of the left shoe -.- smh, wtf JB, my pair is crooked and these are just flat out too low

I don't know why people doubt. Been doing this for long enough. I said weeks ago it was best to get the pack just for general purpose even if you just wanted the pantone 11. People talking about resell on the pantone 11 was gonna be $350-400??? How can someone fathom that when gr 11's go for that alone? These will slowly creep up to $1,000 just for the pantone 11. Nobody have to believe me.....just watch

yeah because the brasil pack and the shooting stars pack are reselling for so much now, right?

this will be the same as those packs. can be had for retail.

yeah because the brasil pack and the shooting stars pack are reselling for so much now, right?

can be had for retail, is a very bold and incorrect statement. The shooting stars pack as well as the brasil pack both didn't contain 1 very desired shoe. You can argue that the 6's and the Foams were that 1 desired shoe of the pack, but any of those colors of those shoes do sit on shelves. Many Air Jordan 6's in even OG colorways can be found on shelves after release, same goes for Foams. But what 11 Mids/Highs do you know that sit after release date? Any 11 (excluding lows) always causes chaos. You just can't compare 6's and Foams to 11's. This pack will not be attainable for retail from resell.

Last edited:

you're crazy -.- you must be new to the game, this "pack" has the most hyped jordan of all time! the XI! retail, never

Back
Top Bottom