• XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
My pack arrived today
happy.gif

Anyone else missing the size sticker? 

WAIT!!! It has the roman numeral on both sides? Never thought to look for that. Could that be a way to differentiate between fakes and legit packs? 

Last edited:
The cool grey XI must be more rare than I thought, they way people are getting "wowed" by the nubuck uppers on this shoe... Or maybe it's the comparisons to the crap synthetic leather on the legend blue 11s just released.

The cool grey XI must be more rare than I thought, they way people are getting "wowed" by the nubuck uppers on this shoe... Or maybe it's the comparisons to the crap synthetic leather on the legend blue 11s just released.

??? don't see the correlation.

Just as i was about to post about the drawer, saw the prank.

Second best after the video of the other guy unboxing  Kobe IX Masterpiece and finding Running shoes inside :smile:

I was just wondering why so many are impressed/surprised by the materials, since the cool greys are exactly the same construction on the upper. Obviously the colors are different, but the only other difference between these and cool greys are the lining.

I was just wondering why so many are impressed/surprised by the materials, since the cool greys are exactly the same construction on the upper. Obviously the colors are different, but the only other difference between these and cool greys are the lining.

I c. What I've learned over the years is that we are constantly getting younger members and they don't really know their shoe history.

I used to always be like how can someone "miss" a shoe that went on sale a couple of years ago?

Then someone hit me with the "I'm x years old" :lol:

bigj505 bigj505 I feel you there brother! Gotta keep reminding myself that not everyone is as old as I am... [emoji]128539[/emoji]

Last edited:
I have Champagne 6s and my friend wants give me $500 for them, so he has a friend that has the GOF pack for $600, should i sell champagnes to buy the pack ?

It all comes down to what you like more. Most people don't love the champagnes enough to pay 5 for em. So that's something to keep in mind.

im waiting for the right time to wear these pantones. I bought them to buy them. I might never wear them. or at least wait till the summer.

Back
Top Bottom