Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters

What do you guys think is a fair price for the pack with deadstock 29's and the Pantone 11's are 9/10 and have been worn 3-4 times the guy said. The creasing is very minimal as he had force fields in. He is wanting $550 and the Pantones are worn. Can someone give me their input if this is a fair deal? It's local, so I wouldn't have to worry about paypal or shipping or anything shady from the seller. I've seen the shoes in person at the YMCA yesterday, he had the pack with him in his car. I just didn't pull the trigger and said to give me til Wednesday to think about it. I was going to try and offer him $475 and see if he'd take it or counter with $500.
are you after the pack or the 11's???

$475 its good but i think he wont sell you it for less then $500 he wont want to loose money, even if they used & 29s Ds its worth the $500 but hey this month nike will have a restock and they will have the pack, those are the rumors but iknow they will
at least wee get another chance to by the 11's for 550 and get a free pair of 2 9's. Whoever thought about the 2 Nines in the box over the 6's (year of the 6's=2013) should have put 2 real nines to the side of their temple for that stupid kamikaze Pete Carrol desicion.

Diff people have diff taste right lol i know what you mean, but since 11s are always hyped no matter the colorway, people in the future will want get to add to their collection and it will be kind of hard unless you got the $$ to spend on them.

Im still looking for every 11 released before the Bred 11s lol have no luck finding Ds pairs size 10.5 for the right price [emoji]128533[/emoji]
whats the right price

been looking for a chance to wear the XIs since I got the pack. seattle is too messy right now. was in NY for a day and change (and the snow there sucks) before coming to paris for an extended weekend. it's 45 and relatively sunny and now snow anywhere.  finally got to wear them and act a fool.

really pleased with the quality. been walking around in them all day for the last two days.  night and day comfort and quality wise from the gamma's from last year. can't say anything about the true blues as i haven't worn them yet.

here's a few ridiculous on-feet pics. ignore the #rapsquat pics. my friends and i are stupid.

I wore my Pantones to the mall the other day and cats were damn near tripping over each other.  I never get into wearing something to impress other folks. However, I must admit that it was cool having something that not everybody and  their mother has.  
smile.gif

been looking for a chance to wear the XIs since I got the pack. seattle is too messy right now. was in NY for a day and change (and the snow there sucks) before coming to paris for an extended weekend. it's 45 and relatively sunny and now snow anywhere.  finally got to wear them and act a fool.

really pleased with the quality. been walking around in them all day for the last two days.  night and day comfort and quality wise from the gamma's from last year. can't say anything about the true blues as i haven't worn them yet.

here's a few ridiculous on-feet pics. ignore the #rapsquat pics. my friends and i are stupid.
they actually look pretty nice on feet compare to what i have imagined. saw ppl wearing the legend blues and they weren't as good. just imo.

Back
Top Bottom