Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Is $550 a good price for just the XI? Found a local listing asking $600 but has agreed to drop and split the XI for $550..

Is $550 a good price for just the XI? Found a local listing asking $600 but has agreed to drop and split the XI for $550..

What do you mean split the 11? Do you mean split the flight pack with him keeping the 29 for 50 and you paying 550 for the 11? If so, hell no. personally, i wouldn't pay more than 300 for the pantone 11s but that's just me.

Correct, he's keeping the XX9. I know they're 100% legit and really need these to complete my XI collection.. I just don't want to gamble buying a fake pair off eBay.

Correct, he's keeping the XX9. I know they're 100% legit and really need these to complete my XI collection.. I just don't want to gamble buying a fake pair off eBay.
Post the pics at legit check threads just to make sure. $550 is too much for just the Pantones

Post the pics at legit check threads just to make sure. $550 is too much for just the Pantones

In some since you are right but in reality we are just really paying $550 plus for pantones becuz majority of the people dont want the 29s or sell them for dirt cheap and like he said it limits his risk of buying fakes

In some since you are right but in reality we are just really paying $550 plus for pantones becuz majority of the people dont want the 29s or sell them for dirt cheap and like he said it limits his risk of buying fakes

Also 29s are hard to move even at $150

oh yes we can. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lot of 29s at sneakercon this pass weekend in the 150$ to 250$ range. I dont know who would pay 250 but they where out there. funny enough i got alot of offers for my pantones i had on, never wanted or thought they attract this much attention lol.

Lot of 29s at sneakercon this pass weekend in the 150$ to 250$ range. I dont know who would pay 250 but they where out there. funny enough i got alot of offers for my pantones i had on, never wanted or thought they attract this much attention lol.

Wait for a few years to go by... Value of the 11's is going to be crazy.

Ain't nobody going to pay over 350-400.00 for these shoes DS, impulse buy for a collector. Shoe buyers are not as fickle as they were 2-3 years ago. I actually think the gyms are what people are sleeping now. I'm from the OG era of Jordans and what I am really loving is the newer stuff like the Bobcats and Concord lows, Iron Purple/Nightshade 2's. I have seen this train before.

Ain't nobody going to pay over 350-400.00 for these shoes DS, impulse buy for a collector. Shoe buyers are not as fickle as they were 2-3 years ago. I actually think the gyms are what people are sleeping now. I'm from the OG era of Jordans and what I am really loving is the newer stuff like the Bobcats and Concord lows, Iron Purple/Nightshade 2's. I have seen this train before.

Disagree. Just like the DTRT 3s or the toro 5s, or any DB Jordan have gone up in value, the pantones will also.

You have people dropping bear $1k on some patent leather 5s because of what? They are hot? Pssssst right.

Ive gone through a handful of the pages to see what the discussion is like regarding the Pack. I already have a GOF pack in my size DS. I really liked the XI's and the xx9 arent that bad in person. It's just us retro heads that hate on them. I agree on the steep tag and how you really are paying for the xi's only.

Here is where I am stuck. I came across another pack in my size ds for $600 (so only 70 above retail) which isn't bad. I think it is a goo deal. But then you think... $600 for xi's cause we don't really want the xx9.

Just looking for some opinions and comments as to what you would do etc.

Also as I went back and forth on this thought i came across Frag's in my size for $660 which is making the decision harder.

My options are:

a. buy the pack

b. buy the frags

c. Pass on both since i already bought kobe x asg, kobe x 5am, og bred 1 low, oreo iv fml

Ive gone through a handful of the pages to see what the discussion is like regarding the Pack. I already have a GOF pack in my size DS. I really liked the XI's and the xx9 arent that bad in person. It's just us retro heads that hate on them. I agree on the steep tag and how you really are paying for the xi's only.

Here is where I am stuck. I came across another pack in my size ds for $600 (so only 70 above retail) which isn't bad. I think it is a goo deal. But then you think... $600 for xi's cause we don't really want the xx9.

Just looking for some opinions and comments as to what you would do etc.

Also as I went back and forth on this thought i came across Frag's in my size for $660 which is making the decision harder.

My options are:
a. buy the pack
b. buy the frags
c. Pass on both since i already bought kobe x asg, kobe x 5am, og bred 1 low, oreo iv fml

LEGIT pair of Frags for $660? :nerd:

Market seems to be $800-1K range, if legit, sad to say that's a steal. I would jump on that with the quickness.

Dudes are struggling to move the 29s for $150, so you are correct about basically paying $600 for the 11s.

I would cop the Frags over the Patones if the Frags are legit, you can still find packs now for $100-150 over retail, Frag market is pretty much dried up.

Its kinda sad that we reached a point where paying $600 plus for a $140 shoe is considered a good deal

I would never (Fear V's is the ONLY shoe i would tho :lol:)

Last edited:
Disagree. Just like the DTRT 3s or the toro 5s, or any DB Jordan have gone up in value, the pantones will also.

You have people dropping bear $1k on some patent leather 5s because of what? They are hot? Pssssst right.
Listing/asking prices and selling prices are totally different things. Plus DB's are a totally different monster, so I give you that! But one thing for sure and proven is that shoes sold in pack become GR's almost 100% of the time. You will Pantone's for sell later for outrageous prices but the demand for them at those prices will not be there. 

Back
Top Bottom