Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters

I've seen plenty of legit packs on local FB groups for 550-600. Many resellers have just realized it was a bad investment since they can't move the 29's for anything over $130 and the 11's are roughly in the $400-500 range. They're better off selling the pack for slightly over retail and and making SOMETHING, than being stuck with 29's NOBODY wants...
Its allot of fake Pantones out there tho and people want to match them up with the pack...I sold my pair of XX9's for $220. It is a comfortable shoe and it really doesnt look that bad. 

Seen someone sell a ds pack for 624 shipped & seen ds pantone 11 for 425 shipped.. So tempted to pull the trigger on one of em but mannnn

Seen someone sell a ds pack for 624 shipped & seen ds pantone 11 for 425 shipped.. So tempted to pull the trigger on one of em but mannnn
 thats crazy. i really want the pantones too, but at 425? thats almost the price of the whole pack. definitely not worth it imo. i think that the legend blues are better, and those aint hittin 400.

thats crazy. i really want the pantones too, but at 425? thats almost the price of the whole pack. definitely not worth it imo. i think that the legend blues are better, and those aint hittin 400.
thats how i feel if ima pay for 425 i might as well just pay a lil more n pull the trigger on 624 shipped for the pack..in all honestly does anyone think the pack its self will raise up in price more?

thats how i feel if ima pay for 425 i might as well just pay a lil more n pull the trigger on 624 shipped for the pack..in all honestly does anyone think the pack its self will raise up in price more?

Eventually when they dry up. Jb just been releasing nonstop almost every week and people haven't had a chsnce to save and or miss having particular shoes. I was going to go back for the black gum 1 and melo 1......but I still haven't had the chance for getting other releases I wanted

Eventually when they dry up. Jb just been releasing nonstop almost every week and people haven't had a chsnce to save and or miss having particular shoes. I was going to go back for the black gum 1 and melo 1......but I still haven't had the chance for getting other releases I wanted
Talking to a seller right now in the works for 6 shipped..just waitin to get tagged pics n all

Legends were super GR 

Pantones were kinda limited(i think).

I ve seen dozens of people wear Legends in person, only 1 in Pantones though 
nthat.gif

Check the insole of the shoe . Knock offs often use cheap material and for the bottom of the shoe the rubber would feel more like a hard plastic.

Legends were super GR 

Pantones were kinda limited(i think).

I ve seen dozens of people wear Legends in person, only 1 in Pantones though 
nthat.gif
ehh them pantones stll not worth that resell price tag at all. like i said, i think the legend blues look better than the pantones. thats just me tho. im sure there are people out there that may think the pantones look beter than the legend blues and think that pricetag is ok.

I got the legend blues and won't trade them for nothing but still want the pantones they more rare witch explains the high price for resale

Limited. Still have not seen anyone wear pantones (well.....I did see a young lady in like a kids size 4 or 5....but I know those were fakes. Lol) If the pantones were red,you best believe they would be over $1,000 right now. Just that baby blue color isn't as popular.....

The high price is also because of the fakes out there which makes authentics harder to find and limited tag game over

I've worn my Pantones a handful of times.  Talking about neck breakers!   I'm 37 years old and well past the age of trying to impress people with what I wear.  Which isn't much but some Levis and t shirts most of the time.  
laugh.gif
  However, I do appreciate the brief pauses of acknowledgement when cats look at my feet.  
nthat.gif

I have wore my Pantones like 6 times already and I'm from a small town but I wore the in Portland when I visited there and it was nice to see how many people appreciated the shoes!!!

Back
Top Bottom