Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
another round of "the pack" i see lol

as someone said this is brazil pack all over again or the shooting star pack

it will be a reseller fail like the other 2 packs

but it will sell out mainly due to holiday shoppers

This pack will be much worse than the Brazil pack....the xi is more popular than the vi and the xx9 is much more popular than the cp3.

Thanks fam, she fire [emoji]128520[/emoji] pretty too
..... you still haven't given me a name
laugh.gif

Last edited:
They are testing what people will pay for the XI's which will dictate the price being $500 for just the XI's in the future. No one cares about the other garbage. People shouldn't purchase the pack to teach them a lesson. I bet if this and the next pack they decide to add garbage to didn't sell they would think twice about garbage in a pack for future releases. Imagine 25k pairs just sitting and make its way to the outlet.

You got the imagine part right, because it's not going to happen

I actually don't hate the elephant XX9's, prefer them over the big jumpman pair, and I could use a new pair of shoes for ball...... anyone know how XX9's fit? :lol:

I actually don't hate the elephant XX9's, prefer them over the big jumpman pair, and I could use a new pair of shoes for ball...... anyone know how XX9's fit?
laugh.gif
Agree with you on this one.  I just dont get the idea of a pack.  JB is already making money off of us when they sell us shoes, so they sell us two PLUS charge us more than the shoes would cost alone.

Not cool JB

They are testing what people will pay for the XI's which will dictate the price being $500 for just the XI's in the future. No one cares about the other garbage. People shouldn't purchase the pack to teach them a lesson. I bet if this and the next pack they decide to add garbage to didn't sell they would think twice about garbage in a pack for future releases. Imagine 25k pairs just sitting and make its way to the outlet.
not really.. brazil pack was 500 bucks and they included crappy CP3's..

Nike seems to be prices all there packs that price.. shooting stars, brazil, lebron champ packs.. 

Agree with you on this one.  I just dont get the idea of a pack.  JB is already making money off of us when they sell us shoes, so they sell us two PLUS charge us more than the shoes would cost alone.

Not cool JB
Yep, if I didn't see myself wearing the XX9's for ball, I wouldn't even consider this pack, just not worth it to me to buy one shoe you don't like or can't use to get one you do like. But, I don't hate the XX9's, and I really do need some new ball shoes, so this could work. I'm a little surprised they're trying this pack idea again considering how the brazil pack and shooting stars packs were fails this year. I really hope these flop too so we teach JB a lesson that we don't want packs, but it seems unlikely considering how crazy people go about XI's.

Last edited:
another round of "the pack" i see lol

as someone said this is brazil pack all over again or the shooting star pack

it will be a reseller fail like the other 2 packs

but it will sell out mainly due to holiday shoppers
way more hype on these but we shall see

Yep, if I didn't see myself wearing the XX9's for ball, I wouldn't even consider this pack, just not worth it to me to buy one shoe you don't like or can't use to get one you do like. But, I don't hate the XX9's, and I really do need some new ball shoes, so this could work. I'm a little surprised they're trying this pack idea again considering how the brazil pack and shooting stars packs were fails this year. I really hope these flop too so we teach JB a lesson that we don't want packs, but it seems unlikely considering how crazy people go about XI's.
maybe they were resell fails, but they sold out everywere at retail.. 

Exactly. From a business standpoint, who cares if it is an instant sell out. It still sold out in a day or two.....even the restocks/returns

Major PASS on the pack. JB really trying to get consumers to buy them nasty *** XX9's smh :lol: i'll be good with my Columbias

I actually don't hate these XX9's, or the model in general. I just don't want them. Already decided the only XX9's i'm getting is the white/black pair dropping next month. Don't need Nike trying to force another pair on me.

I think the pack is cool, but the price is crazy. They better come in something better than that box, because the pack really should cost $410. If you raise the price of the XI's that's still $200.

So where is the extra $ coming from? It sure isn't coming from the presentation.

They put thought in to the CDP, toro bravo and bulls/celtics box/presentation, but they give you this basic box with an exorbitant price?

I think the pack is cool, but the price is crazy. They better come in something better than that box, because the pack really should cost $410. If you raise the price of the XI's that's still $200.

So where is the extra $ coming from? It sure isn't coming from the presentation.

They put thought in to the CDP, toro bravo and bulls/celtics box/presentation, but they give you this basic box with an exorbitant price?
fakers haven't seen the real box maybe? Tho what theme could they do for cw+11 and a new 29?

$500 :rofl:

Don't need or want this pack anyway, but there are some other sneakers that I will be getting in December.

I really like this color. I hope to cop once it releases. In my opinion these will look better with white laces. I wonder how the white legend blue 11s would look with the laces from this shoe?

The XX9 is pretty much a strikeout without the 3rd X (big logo or no logo). Makes me think of a cut out JB rug on my feet.

To say 500 as if both shoes are equal is test that I will just have to pass.

Resellers could fall flat on this one if people jump to the columbias as a consolation prize.

Back
Top Bottom