• Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
where are prices now tho? :lol:

you aint finding a legit pair at that price unless you find someone with a legit pair whos in desperate need of money and wants a quick cash sale

coolshoeshine has them at almost $600 and that guy sells his stuff.

Last edited:
Like I said, people paying those prices are idiots. You might as well get a pair of 2000s or OGs.

Not an idiot at all. its a new shoe, not a 15 year old shoe.

theres a difference, is the 2000 better? sure but again its old and prone to falling apart

plus its hard to find legit pairs these days aside from overpaying from a cosignment shop

I see people buying OGs here all the time. Rarely hear stories about them falling apart.

Lol at falling apart. You can easily reglue the sole on the 11s.

sure but im not into doing that to my kicks

yall act like the 2011 concords are trash. i mean you arent getting 2000 mold and everything but hey if you got em for retail :pimp:

i love my pair and never getting rid of em. glad i got em direct from NDC and no dealing with the headache of fakes

I see people buying OGs here all the time. Rarely hear stories about them falling apart.
Yeah, Original XIs from 95/96 are less likely to fall apart from many others due to the construction of the shoe.

You're more likely to find an unwearable Jordan 4 from 99, even though they aren't as old as original XI's.

It has more to do with the construction of the shoe than it does the actual age.

Look at original 1s. From 1985 and still wearable. 

Yeah, Original XIs from 95/96 are less likely to fall apart from many others due to the construction of the shoe.

You're more likely to find an unwearable Jordan 4 from 99, even though they aren't as old as original XI's.

It has more to do with the construction of the shoe than it does the actual age.

Look at original 1s. From 1985 and still wearable. 

yea but 1's are made with nothing but rubber and leather. no foam or glue.

i for one will not buy sneakers 15 years old lmao
Bought these when they were 12 years old. shrugs
1209474_277073059122747_984396726_n.jpg

Care to comment on why?
I'll comment on it. They're ****** 15 year old shoes. You can catch athletes foot real easily that way if they have been worn. And they're 15 year old shoes. Who needs that for other than collecting purposes in 2014. Jus sayin.

Last edited:
never say never i got DS concords in a rare sz  off a FB group for 300 and flipped em for 700
Damn u got a steal and then still busted somebody's head wide open. 700 is outrageous. I hope this guy wasn't a friend of yours. I dunno what's harder to believe, u got them for $300, or that u sold them for $700. Guess u gotta "get it how ya live" tho. Never heard of paying it forward have ya? lol.

Last edited:
As if you can't get athletes foot from one of your used, newer retros.

They are made and look 10x better. That's why people want them.

Last edited:
idiots or not these pantones could easily fetch 700

People aren't dropping big money on concords cause their iconic

they simply like em or wanna be seen wearing an incredibly hyped shoe

alotta younger people are dropping crazy money and don't even know the history of the shoes

a shoes history means nothing these days

As if you can't get athletes foot from one of your used, newer retros.

They are made and look 10x better. That's why people want them.
Athletes Foot is SUPER Contagious and if u get it u got it for life and buying somebody else's old used shoes is an easy and quick way to acquire it. U can't get it from wearing your own shoes that nobody else has worn unless u already have it. Plus who the hell wants to buy something that someone else has sweated all over and God knows what else. U don't buy used underwear do ya? On the other topic them Pantones won't be fetching $700 anytime soon. If ever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom