Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
even fakes have yellowing like legit pairs...
roll.gif

if those were infact DS and legit, steal.

but they were most likely fake like most on ebay
dont do it....

people won't believe how hyped these will be til they miss out on em

people will be offering 3-4 pairs of shoes to trade for these

it'll get ugly

not looking forward to the madness at all
ill try for them but im not gonna go crazy if i miss out.

Im not spending 800$ on them so that they will match with one outfit lol,  the legend blue 11s match better since they are more wearable colorway plus they are cheaper. 

I don't see the Pantones having any effect on the OG Columbias in any way. Pantones are just a retro+ 11. I'd guess that most people over 20 years old would rather have the Columbias. These will do alot like the Foamposite Ones from the Shooting Stars Foam pack did imho.

never say never i got DS concords in a rare sz  off a FB group for 300 and flipped em for 700

You just made me feel stupid about the DS pair I was offered from a collector for $350 last month. I still can't figure out what was I thinking. :rolleyes :x :smh:

These will do alot like the Foamposite Ones from the Shooting Stars Foam pack did imho.

most foams stopped selling out well before that pack

11 mids have never sat since the cool greys came out the first time

and the retros before them you still had to get em that day or luck up on em

most foams stopped selling out well before that pack

11 mids have never sat since the cool greys came out the first time

and the retros before them you still had to get em that day or luck up on em
Yeezy Foams sold out. And if they would put out better colorways Foamposites would continue to sell out. Just like if the Shooting Stars Foamposite One would have sold out had it been on its own. But there haven't been many sought after Foamposites lately but it's not because of the model, it's because of the colorways they are putting out. Jus my take.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm...those are cool if you were to use them on the court. The colour way is dope I will say that much, but sporting them outside the court, mmmmmm I dunno yet

I don't see the Pantones having any effect on the OG Columbias in any way. Pantones are just a retro+ 11. I'd guess that most people over 20 years old would rather have the Columbias. These will do alot like the Foamposite Ones from the Shooting Stars Foam pack did imho.

True, but a lot of people were looking to by the Pantones including myself but not in a pack. More money saved for Columbia's (doubles, triples, quadruples).

Last edited:
Y'all ****** acting like its hard to wear a black t shirt/sweater/hoodie, with some khakis. 

They're not that hard to rock

Y'all ****** acting like its hard to wear a black t shirt/sweater/hoodie, with some khakis. 

They're not that hard to rock
For real fam ..these ****** tryna get matchy matchy..meanwhile yall got no problem rockin the "what the series" shoes

Yeezy Foams sold out. And if they would put out better colorways Foamposites would continue to sell out. Just like if the Shooting Stars Foamposite One would have sold out had it been on its own. But there haven't been many sought after Foamposites lately but it's not because of the model, it's because of the colorways they are putting out. Jus my take.

You're making a whole new argument

but it also makes my point clearer

the gammas and pantones aren't on par with the other 11 mids yet you will not see either on the shelf

Unlike foams

Last edited:

the gammas and pantones aren't on par with the other 11 mids yet you will not see either on the shelf

Unlike foams
They have only dropped one Foamposite all year that was worth a damn. The one dope colorway they did drop, did sell out. If they started to bring back some of the OG colorway Foams they would sell out. But like u said that's a different argument. All I think is that putting them in the pack with those 29s killed some of the hype.

Unlike foams
The pantones should NEVER be compared to the gammas.....Pass that sh*t over here, you had enough.
nthat.gif

even fakes have yellowing like legit pairs... :rofl:

if those were infact DS and legit, steal.

but they were most likely fake like most on ebay

I would think of all people by now you would better then that....

When you and ninja were rooting for team grey market me and deez were the ones schooling yall

Pics are horrible on the auction....shoes are just as yellow as the rest of the DS ones I own...I had dude send me tagged pics...and even then that's not a tell tale sign of what's legit and what's not....now the prick is trying to back out the deal

If anybody is foolish enough to think I could get got on some kicks I have mutilpe pairs of you are out your mind. Just click my profile name and search through my gallery

Dude auctions skills are as trashy and people like him end up loosing money instead of making it...

Last edited:
I would think of all people by now you would better then that....

When you and ninja were rooting for team grey market me and deez were the ones schooling yall

Pics are horrible on the auction....shoes are just as yellow as the rest of the DS ones I own...I had dude send me tagged pics...and even then that's not a tell tale sign of what's legit and what's not....now the prick is trying to back out the deal

If anybody is foolish enough to think I could get got on some kicks I have mutilpe pairs of you are out your mind. Just click my profile name and search through my gallery

Dude auctions skills are as trashy and people like him end up loosing money instead of making it...

Anybody can be got these days with how good the fakes look. ESPECIALLY if your buying online and only have pics to go by. If it was an "in person" deal that would be different. I wouldn't buy those Concords personally unless it was "in person". Seems to good to be true.

Last edited:
I'm fine with PayPal.....it's a calculated waste of time not really a risk.....

I know as a rookie seller he doesn't have enough sales to get my money instantly

eBay has like a 20 day hold on my funds until I agree that I want the kicks or not

If I don't...I simply file the complaint, ship his stuff back, and get an instant refund

Not that big of a deal.......but like I said dude is obviously having second thoughts trying to cancel the transaction

Anyway about those patones

Package idea is weak

Last edited:
Want these Pantones real bad....but $500??? Can't do it.
500 is for the people lucky enough to get them when the drop. If your not one of those lucky people then you should get ready to double up. The legends are selling for 500+ on its own. 

500 is for the people lucky enough to get them when the drop. If your not one of those lucky people then you should get ready to double up. The legends are selling for 500+ on its own. 
I plan on getting the Columbias online for $200 even from eastbay on RD. Dunno what your talking bout $500. That Pantone pack is a huge let down but the Pantones aren't even on par with any of the other 11 highs. Jus in my humble opinion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom