Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Copped my 14, in and out in 4 mins on EB. Prob one of the easiest cops ever for me (not an exaggeration either lol); took me 5 hours to finally get the Legend Blues.

Anyways, congrats to anyone that copped their pairs and good luck to anyone still trying!

Got a 10.5 off NDC.
happy.gif

I cant believe how easy that was... I'm in shock. NDC mobile for the win! Hope everyone gets their pairs.

Copped a pair on FNL and NDC. I've never landed a pair on NDC before so it must have been the price that stopped everyone from buying! Easiest cop of the year for me. 

Got a 10.5 from NDC.

Finish Line took/cancelled my PayPal order 3 times before I gave up and closed out on them. lol.

Still in line on NDC and I added with swiftness....don't get how you guys get carted so easily

Last edited:
Wow had them in car at FNL and couldn't check out as usual. Tried ndc thinking I would fail since I have never gotten through manually since April. Checked the NDC tab and I was surprised to see the great news tab. I haven't gotten through NDC in a very very long time for a new release.

Good luck to everyone else. Glad I got my size :nthat:

View media item 1317575

Truthfully, I definitely want the Pantone 11's but damn even if they retailed at $250 is still kinda crazy. :smh: I might just sell the 29s even if I get $150 for them. I'm not even mad at people that didn't cop. $500 is lowkey ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom