Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
kinda glad that FNL rejected my payment....went back to NDC and copped with 20% off coupon
nthat.gif
That evens out to $200 per shoe.  Technically you got the 11's for retail, and the XX9's slightly below retail.  Props bro.  That's much more feasible than $500

I added them on finishline at 6:59 CST. Tried to checkout with my card and it wouldnt take it. I went to checkout with paypal and now im getting the waiting page.

Got a 9.5 in my cart but I'm contemplating on letting these go.....

First time I didn't have trouble adding to cart with Finish Line and I don't even want them... 
ohwell.gif

I can't even try a different card on Finishline, site is giving splash.  The card worked fine for the legend blues.
I used the same card too for the legend blues, for whatever reason it wouldnt take that card today. I used a diff card and my order went

I dunno man, good luck

carted on jimmy jazz as well. and to think i struck out on the legend blues haha...

Got a 9.5 in my cart but I'm contemplating on letting these go.....

First time I didn't have trouble adding to cart with Finish Line and I don't even want them... 
ohwell.gif
I would be very happy if you let them go, then then my NDC may go from waiting to in my cart. LOL just saying....

Back
Top Bottom