Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I'm glad I live in a state with no sales tax on shoes. I'm seeing $40+ just on tax in here. Man.....

Still got 2x 9.5's and 1x 10 on FNL cart, goona release them soon. Goona grab one of the 9.5's for the cousin.

Last edited:
Happy I was driving through a dead zone when these dropped....

Saved me a bad decision...

That evens out to $200 per shoe.  Technically you got the 11's for retail, and the XX9's slightly below retail.  Props bro.  That's much more feasible than $500

Yeah, that's what I thought...400 is much easier to swallow than 500. been keeping that 20% coupon for a while for this pack :tongue:

wife copped for me on NDC 
nthat.gif

Happy holidays yall

Still waiting in line at ndc.  Trying to decide if its worth the money.  I have a voucher from me melo m10's and a 10% off coupon.  Since I live in MA, there's no sales tax.  It would be ~$142 per sneaker, but that's still alot of cash.

Yeah, that's what I thought...400 is much easier to swallow than 500. been keeping that 20% coupon for a while for this pack
tongue.gif
Frfr.  Especially for a package that only half of is really wanted.  I mean, maybe the XX9's will look halfway decent if coordinated right, but let's call a spade a spade, the vast majority only wants the 11s

Back
Top Bottom