Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
if they were a 10.5-11 I'd tell you there fake and buy them off you, but you're a 12, and paranoid. They're legit.

Well that deal is off now haha 
roll.gif

Appreciate the feedback NT fam

Now I'm bugging out... Inspecting these 11s... Noticed that the stitching is off a bit on one of the lace holders but only on one shoe... Every other 11 I own is right on the stitch... Any guidance is appreciated... In case I need to return them...

Am I going crazy? Any other ways to tell if they are legit?
You're going crazy, dude.  I have plenty of shoes from FL, CHAMPS, etc that have off stitching.  These perceived  minuscule imperfections are making you cats nuts. 
laugh.gif

Ask yourself these questions:

Have you purchased from retailer before?  If store is FL,CHAMPS,NS, Eastbay, etc.  Know that the stuff is legit.  

Did the shoe come with the XX9 or was it a single purchase?  If it came in the pack and you have both shoes then most likely they are legit.  Can't really fake the XX9 and the likelihood of someone switching out an authentic for a replica in a legit retailer is slim.  

Are you going to wear the shoe or is it for flipping?  If you are going to wear the shoe then wear it.  Nobody is going to be looking at your feet that hard.  If you are going to flip I can understand but refer to the first question if there is uncertainty.  

Be confident in your purchase brother.  Don't drive yourself crazy over something so insignificant.  
happy.gif

Last edited:
Agree that you guys might go a little too far with the legit questions. I get the paranoia based on price alone. But if you bought directly from NDC, FL, Footlocker, EB, etc you are pretty safe. The odds of getting fakes are probably very slim. Enjoy those kicks and don't worry about the off stitching on one small part of the shoe.

my 23 on the left shoe is crooked, and i got them from FNL, what can you do, JB is horrible, just don't worry about it and wear them

Dang man! I had been checking that stupid link since RD and yesterday I made the decision to stay up super late and sleep in :/ The ONE DAY I'm knocked out they put pairs back up! Oh well.
On the bright side, at least you don't have a pair of 29s you'll probably never wear (unless you were planning on then uhh... sorry I guess haha)

Now I'm bugging out... Inspecting these 11s... Noticed that the stitching is off a bit on one of the lace holders but only on one shoe... Every other 11 I own is right on the stitch... Any guidance is appreciated... In case I need to return them...

View media item 1338796View media item 1338797
Am I going crazy? Any other ways to tell if they are legit?

I dont think you need to worry if they are legit or not if you purchased from foot action, my pair I bought on RD came straight from HOH and they have that same exact stitching problem

Last edited:
On the bright side, at least you don't have a pair of 29s you'll probably never wear (unless you were planning on then uhh... sorry I guess haha)

I was able to get a sz 9.5 from my boy at retail on RD, but I havent been able to find a size awap or pick up on a restock :/ oh well. I might just cut the toes off the 9.5 and wear them lol

if they were a 10.5-11 I'd tell you there fake and buy them off you, but you're a 12, and paranoid. They're legit.

look good

Use this as a guide.

You're going crazy, dude.  I have plenty of shoes from FL, CHAMPS, etc that have off stitching.  These perceived  minuscule imperfections are making you cats nuts. :lol:

Ask yourself these questions:

Have you purchased from retailer before?  If store is FL,CHAMPS,NS, Eastbay, etc.  Know that the stuff is legit.  

Did the shoe come with the XX9 or was it a single purchase?  If it came in the pack and you have both shoes then most likely they are legit.  Can't really fake the XX9 and the likelihood of someone switching out an authentic for a replica in a legit retailer is slim.  

Are you going to wear the shoe or is it for flipping?  If you are going to wear the shoe then wear it.  Nobody is going to be looking at your feet that hard.  If you are going to flip I can understand but refer to the first question if there is uncertainty.  

Be confident in your purchase brother.  Don't drive yourself crazy over something so insignificant.  :D  

Thank you all for helping to restore my sanity....

Back
Top Bottom