• Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
And as the resell value plummets

I laugh at the people who said the xi will be worth 1000 alone. Hell, people arent even getting 5 for the xi

Just like i called

Brasil pack 2. Just a slightly better model (xi)

They will go up.. Just have to wait till packs are scarce and you cant find them anymore... But right now your not gonna get much over retail lol. Plus I think the Pantone is a acquired taste..

I laugh at the people who said the xi will be worth 1000 alone. Hell, people arent even getting 5 for the xi

Just like i called

They will go up.. Just have to wait till packs are scarce and you cant find them anymore... But right now your not gonna get much over retail lol. Plus I think the Pantone is a acquired taste..

I said pantone is aquired taste and some dude acted like i was nuts.

Had it been space jams in the pack, whole nother ballgame

You aren't going to find ANY legit packs for $50-$75 over retail. The XI ALONE are going for $600-$650 on a consistent basis.

I did last week...$50 over retail. 100% sure they are real too. Just gotta look in the right places. Little bit of luck helps too.

Yeah I agree had these been bundled with some heat then it would have been totally diff.. The 29's killed the pack especially for 500.00.. Now if they had done 400 then it may be a lil diff but we know Jordan brand is greedy lol

Bought a sz.11 the day they came out. Was able to sell that pack to a NT member last week and buy my size 12 from another NTer on the same day and I received them yesterday. I LOVE NT!!!

Question, had anyone successfully sold their XX9's? If so, how much y'all let them go for?

150 is the going rate for the 29s you get anything more consider yourself lucky

Last edited:
Was anyone able to cop a size 11 that showed up on shoe palace?

edit: link shows out of stock now

Last edited:
These should be easy to get right about now for no more than 50-75 over. Probably retail soon. It's crazy how the hype died lmao. But on another note why by fakes when restock coming soon. Nike should be trying to get rid of these soon,

Jordan need to go back to they old ways of making you buy an ugly sweater and hat, i.e. Nubuck XIIs, only to release them in store by themselves. 

Or how they tricked us into buying 2 pairs of Melo XIIs since one was a womens colorway then a QS mens colorway 
laugh.gif

Only.way you moved this pack was to folks overseas. At least from my experiance. If you not sitiing on them by February they will get lost in the shuffle.

Just like i called

Not many packs have killer value immediately after release. Even the dmp was selling for a nice price shortly after it dropped.
These things take time to gain value.

I remember when the 7 pack was selling below retail and I couldn't sell my 5 pack without taking a loss. The 1 pack was $99 for the longest at finishline.

Lastly, as long as the XI doesn't lose its hype, the pantones will only go up in value.
Not a ton made and you will have a lot of "collectors" wanting to complete their XI set and needing pantones.

Tell me how ugly shoes like the burgundy V or the dtrt III sell for good money and the pantones won't.

Last edited:
These should be easy to get right about now for no more than 50-75 over. Probably retail soon. It's crazy how the hype died lmao. But on another note why by fakes when restock coming soon. Nike should be trying to get rid of these soon,

You aren't going to find ANY legit packs for $50-$75 over retail. The XI ALONE are going for $600-$650 on a consistent basis.

false, locally you will find great deals right now on legit pairs.

Just like i called

All u have been doing is coming in here talking about "I told u resell was gonna drop." "brazil pack all over" You've been doing so even before the release :smh: .. at this point, what are you contributing to this thread?... you're too old to be acting like a new member :smh:

View media item 1341178

Bought a sz.11 the day they came out. Was able to sell that pack to a NT member last week and buy my size 12 from another NTer on the same day and I received them yesterday. I LOVE NT!!!

Question, had anyone successfully sold their XX9's? If so, how much y'all let them go for?

$150-200

the hype for the 11 never dies so the pack itself hardly will lose its value , it ll only be more sought. also the pack prices vary from size to size just take a look on the bay , the sizes 7,7.5 have like 2 packs available while the sizes 10.5-11 have like 50 , its all about the size 

If I would have gotten packs for $350 I would have gladly doubled up. That $500 made the double up a myth in my book :lol:

No offense , but NO .

When was the last time a pair of Mid 11s sat for retail or even close on the resell market?

Lets say the xx9s dont even sell for their retail.Lets say 150 .(Which I highly doubt so)

That leaves 350 'cap space' for the XI in order for the pack to 'settle down' close to retail.

Gamma XIs (I will not take into consideration og colorways for the sake of comparison) were a GR and resell for 300 average from what I can see.

And the pantones (which will be muuuuuuuch more limited according to my Nike Europe sources) will go for pretty much the same , or + 50 ?

Highly doubt so.

Also lets not forget that 'retail' for pantones will be 250 and for other XIs was 170-180 .That prettty much alters the resell pricing automatically.

Of course only time will tell , thats for sure.

On another note , hopefully I will be getting my XI pair soon , directly from Nike in Netherlands , a Nike employee is connecting me with them .

Reason I was asking about the gm-real pair differences is so that I can check my pair when I get it , cause it will be only XI no xx9 ...

Dude works at Nike and all , but I saw a little while before that there are so many gm pantone pairs out there , got me kinda extra careful

Any help on telling the real from gm pairs would be appreciated.

P.S. If only differences are like other 11s , then Im good , I was actually looking if there is anything else to take notice.

remember this post?

:lol: :lol:

remember this post?

:lol: :lol:

Is it funny that I was correct ?

Gift of Flight packs go for around 700-750 on ebay (was only checking my size btw size 12)

+ My point was mainly about Mid 11s ...How much do these go for ?

Packs are Not going for anything CLOSE to retail , pretty much what you were saying...

Last edited:
Is it funny that I was correct ?

Gift of Flight packs go for around 700-750 on ebay (was only checking my size btw size 12)

+ My point was mainly about Mid 11s ...How much do these go for ?

Packs are Not going for anything CLOSE to retail , pretty much what you were saying...

dawg---many people in here have commented they are finding packs in the 600 range. People who are selling them are talking about how they are letting packs go in the 600 range. Goin' off ebay ain't worth nothing becase a) ending bids doesn't mean they actually sold and b) most people list at one price but will end it and sell at another.

Not to mention all day long on twitter and IG, I see nothing but packs going in the 600 range. Larger sizes or extremely smaller sizes of course are probably the only exception. And it'll only be a matter of time before the dust settles on those as well.

Plus your statement about the XX9s was WAAAAY off--people dang near have to give those away :lol: :lol: :lol: In terms of the Pantones don't see as many people selling those separately.

dawg---many people in here have commented they are finding packs in the 600 range. People who are selling them are talking about how they are letting packs go in the 600 range. Goin' off ebay ain't worth nothing becase a) ending bids doesn't mean they actually sold and b) most people list at one price but will end it and sell at another.

Not to mention all day long on twitter and IG, I see nothing but packs going in the 600 range. Larger sizes or extremely smaller sizes of course are probably the only exception. And it'll only be a matter of time before the dust settles on those as well.

Plus your statement about the XX9s was WAAAAY off--people dang near have to give those away :lol: :lol: :lol: In terms of the Pantones don't see as many people selling those separately.

My statement on the xx9 was way off ?

I said they ll go for 150

How much are they goin for ?

Back
Top Bottom