Part-Time Job @ Finish Line?

I finished undergrad last year with a triple major in Supply Chain Management, Finance, and Economics. I work full-time at a Fortune 100 company as a project manager. Just looking to see if it was possible to get a sneaker store job with a couple shifts per month so I can get the employee discount.
You a damn liar :lol: :lol:
Good one though. Anyone with a "triple major" in those fields would know better than to get that kind of job :lol:

Your a project manager at a F100 company?
Why are about to kiss feet for a little 10% discount then?

"We don't believe you, you need more people"

which one is it?

1 Wal-Mart Stores
2 Exxon Mobil
3 Chevron
4 Berkshire Hathaway
5 Apple
6 Phillips 66
7 General Motors
8 Ford Motor
9 General Electric
10 Valero Energy
11 AT&T
12 CVS/Caremark
13 Fannie Mae
14 UnitedHealth Group
15 McKesson
16 Verizon Communications
17 Hewlett-Packard
18 J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
19 Costco Wholesale
20 Express Scripts
21 Bank of America Corp.
22 Cardinal Health
23 Intl. Business Machines
24 Kroger
25 Marathon Petroleum
26 Citigroup
27 Archer Daniels Midland
28 AmerisourceBergen
29 Wells Fargo
30 Boeing
31 Procter & Gamble
32 Freddie Mac
33 Home Depot
34 Microsoft
35 Amazon.com
36 Target
37 Walgreen
38 Wellpoint
39 Johnson & Johnson
40 American Internatlonal Group
41 State Farm Insurance
42 MetLife
43 PepsiCo
44 Comcast
45 United Technologies
46 Google
47 ConocoPhillips
48 Dow Chemical
49 Caterpillar
50 United Parcel Service
51 Pfizer
52 Lowe's
53 Intel
54 Energy Transfer Equity LP
55 Cisco Systems
56 Enterprise Product Partners LP
57 Aetna
58 Coca-Cola
59 Lockheed Martin
60 Best Buy
61 Walt Disney
62 CHS
63 Sysco
64 FedEx
65 Merck
66 Intl FC Stone
67 Safeway
68 Johnson Controls
69 Ingram Micro
70 Plains GP Holdings
71 World Fuel Services
72 Prudential Financial
73 Humana
74 Goldman Sachs
75 Tesoro
76 Liberty Mutual Ins. Group
77 Honeywell
78 United Continental Holdings
79 HCA Holdings
80 Deere
81 Delta Airlines
82 Oracle
83 Morgan Stanley
84 Hess
85 20th Century Fox
86 DuPont
87 Sears Holdings
88 New York Life Insurance
89 Mondelez International
90 American Express
91 Nationwide
92 Allstate
93 Tyson Foods
94 SuperValu
95 TIAA-CREF
96 Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance
97 Cigna
98 DIRECTV Group
99 General Dynamics
100 Philip Morris International

You a damn liar
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good one though. Anyone with a "triple major" in those fields would know better than to get that kind of job
laugh.gif

Your a project manager at a F100 company?
Why are about to kiss feet for a little 10% discount then?

"We don't believe you, you need more people"
You don't have to believe me. Like I said, I'm only looking to work a few shifts a month to get an employee discount(ideally at least 30%). Plus, I like sneakers and I like talking to people so it'd be a change of pace from my current job. Working an extra 20 hours a month at a local sneaker store won't kill me and I'll be able to save a bit on my sneaker spending.

which one is it?

1 Wal-Mart Stores
2 Exxon Mobil
3 Chevron
4 Berkshire Hathaway
5 Apple
6 Phillips 66
7 General Motors
8 Ford Motor
9 General Electric
10 Valero Energy
11 AT&T
12 CVS/Caremark
13 Fannie Mae
14 UnitedHealth Group
15 McKesson
16 Verizon Communications
17 Hewlett-Packard
18 J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
19 Costco Wholesale
20 Express Scripts
21 Bank of America Corp.
22 Cardinal Health
23 Intl. Business Machines
24 Kroger
25 Marathon Petroleum
26 Citigroup
27 Archer Daniels Midland
28 AmerisourceBergen
29 Wells Fargo
30 Boeing
31 Procter & Gamble
32 Freddie Mac
33 Home Depot
34 Microsoft
35 Amazon.com
36 Target
37 Walgreen
38 Wellpoint
39 Johnson & Johnson
40 American Internatlonal Group
41 State Farm Insurance
42 MetLife
43 PepsiCo
44 Comcast
45 United Technologies
46 Google
47 ConocoPhillips
48 Dow Chemical
49 Caterpillar
50 United Parcel Service
51 Pfizer
52 Lowe's
53 Intel
54 Energy Transfer Equity LP
55 Cisco Systems
56 Enterprise Product Partners LP
57 Aetna
58 Coca-Cola
59 Lockheed Martin
60 Best Buy
61 Walt Disney
62 CHS
63 Sysco
64 FedEx
65 Merck
66 Intl FC Stone
67 Safeway
68 Johnson Controls
69 Ingram Micro
70 Plains GP Holdings
71 World Fuel Services
72 Prudential Financial
73 Humana
74 Goldman Sachs
75 Tesoro
76 Liberty Mutual Ins. Group
77 Honeywell
78 United Continental Holdings
79 HCA Holdings
80 Deere
81 Delta Airlines
82 Oracle
83 Morgan Stanley
84 Hess
85 20th Century Fox
86 DuPont
87 Sears Holdings
88 New York Life Insurance
89 Mondelez International
90 American Express
91 Nationwide
92 Allstate
93 Tyson Foods
94 SuperValu
95 TIAA-CREF
96 Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance
97 Cigna
98 DIRECTV Group
99 General Dynamics
100 Philip Morris International
20060509_immigration_2.jpg

Dude claims to make bank but want min wage for shoe discounts?
laugh.gif

Dat you superb?
Lol I don't make BANK but if I got a sneaker store job where I could work 20 hours or less a month, it would actually be worth it with the money I save on sneakers.

OP how old are you? What's your education level?

Why are you striving to work at finish line, fam? **** that, B. That's a petty part time job. What you gonna make? Like $9 an hour or something?

Get an INTERNSHIP in a field that you're interested in...something that can make you money in the future. It can be either paid or unpaid. But trust me when I tell you that you'll reap the benefits in the future. Don't settle and kiss feet for a petty little $9 an hour at some retail spot when you can be building up your resume RIGHT NOW to make you BIG BANK in a couple years, B.

The cats in high school that was thirsting to work at sneaker spots for a little $7 an hour and an employee discount are still in that same position right now. They eating Chinese food every day, B. They only stunt on Instagram. Now the real ******, the cats who were doing **** to boost they resume, those is the cats that's making real big man money right now, driving in new cars, eating real gourmet today. And in a couple years, sneakers don't even matter reason being you gonna be wearing dress shoes 3/4 of ya time. Grow up, fam. Make big man decisions

So much truth in here. Thank you for this.

Dudes got a twisted sense of "worth"
Let's say I spend an average of $600 a month on sneakers. If I can cut 30% of that via employee discount, that would be a $180 savings. If I can get that employee discount by working 20 hours or less a month, I'd say its worth it.

Last edited:
Let's say I spend an average of $600 a month on sneakers. If I can cut 30% of that via employee discount, that would be a $200 savings. If I can get that employee discount by working 20 hours or less a month, I'd say its worth it.

Fam....

You would be saving $200 a month by working 20 hours a month....how much does your "Fortune 100" job pay??

You heard of overtime? Time and a half?
If you work 20hrs a month overtime at your "Fortune 100" job, you would be getting way more than a measly $200 a month + the weak sneaker store salary, kid. (this is assuming you make more than $10 an hour...which is more than possible if you actually are a project manager for a F100 company)

Just work 20hrs overtime a month, son. It'll save you the stress of juggling between 2 W2 forms at the end of the year as well. Did you think about that? :lol:

OP how old are you? What's your education level?

Why are you striving to work at finish line, fam? **** that, B. That's a petty part time job. What you gonna make? Like $9 an hour or something?

Get an INTERNSHIP in a field that you're interested in...something that can make you money in the future. It can be either paid or unpaid. But trust me when I tell you that you'll reap the benefits in the future. Don't settle and kiss feet for a petty little $9 an hour at some retail spot when you can be building up your resume RIGHT NOW to make you BIG BANK in a couple years, B.

The cats in high school that was thirsting to work at sneaker spots for a little $7 an hour and an employee discount are still in that same position right now. They eating Chinese food every day, B. They only stunt on Instagram. Now the real ******, the cats who were doing **** to boost they resume, those is the cats that's making real big man money right now, driving in new cars, eating real gourmet today. And in a couple years, sneakers don't even matter reason being you gonna be wearing dress shoes 3/4 of ya time. Grow up, fam. Make big man decisions
Guns and Butter baby, little dumb MFs.

Fam....

You would be saving $200 a month by working 20 hours a month....how much does your "Fortune 100" job pay??

You heard of overtime? Time and a half?
If you work 20hrs a month overtime at your "Fortune 100" job, you would be getting way more than a measly $200 a month + the weak sneaker store salary, kid. (this is assuming you make more than $10 an hour...which is more than possible if you actually are a project manager for a F100 company)

Just work 20hrs overtime a month, son. It'll save you the stress of juggling between 2 W2 forms at the end of the year as well. Did you think about that? :lol:

I'm a salaried employee so I don't have the option of working overtime. If I combine my sneaket savings with the $8 wage, its about $18/hr I'm earning, not that lucrative but its not a bad way for me to spend an extra 20 hours a month on.

I finished undergrad last year with a triple major in Supply Chain Management, Finance, and Economics. I work full-time at a Fortune 100 company as a project manager. Just looking to see if it was possible to get a sneaker store job with a couple shifts per month so I can get the employee discount.

You wouldnt be getting any discounts anyways on Jordans and ****. Just on garbage.

Do it OP.

You've obviously thought about this a lot already. I think the sneaker industry is your dream job too.

I will tell you the only downside though. You might have to clean the restrooms.

Oh, and you also won't get paid meals for lunch.

Jordan's are excluded from discounts?

It can't be discounted if they're not in stock I'm assuming...

KD's, LBJ's, Kobe's all sell out too so dude is going to be getting discounts on like Thermal Foam type releases or something.

You guys ever went to a sneaker store lately?

Only good thing in them is running shoes like the newest Air Maxes.

Everything else is like Melo's CP3's and other Jordan Flight crap that would never grace the foots of our elite NT'er selves.

Back
Top Bottom