PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

The struggle on FWU. Reminded me of Ron Browz "Jumping". I liked Options and Bout It the most..

FWU, ftw.

Definitely one of my favorite tracks on the album
Yup

Seems like a lot of people on here ain't feeling it. I'm sure that after a few more listens they'll love it. That's how it is with PND's production.

There's so much going on that it take a while to settle in. But when it does, it's 
pimp.gif
 It was the same way with PND 1.

Last edited:
Listen to it about 3 times fully and just not feeling it like that. Guess I expected to hear a track I liked first time hearing like, wus gud curious and break from Toronto.

PARTYNEXTDOOR 1 is at least ten times better than this. Yall must be deaf.
I let this bump all wknd and it's really subpar and that's being kind. Kept 4 songs and deleted the rest. Majid Jordan's EP>PND2 in leaps and bounds

PND2 had some nice beats but none of the catchy melodies that the 1st tape did. Let's hope he kept most of the good ish for his debut

Last edited:
"Met you in Houston, but you're from Atlanta... No, you're from... Pennsylvania... or something..."

:lol:

SLS is a jam.

The thing with Party is, he's really not a good writer. He's definitely swimming in the Future pool as far as lyrical ability goes. And if the song doesn't really jam super hard and you're forced to listen to the what he's actually saying, it's some of the more shallow **** you're gonna hear. Some songs you're able to get past that on and some are really like...c'mon, man. It's even more shallow than the first one, lyrically, and he really didn't have any room to spare there. And he also delivered these bad lyrics with less passion this time around. Even TBH, while not a particularly deep lyrical song was delivered in a way that made you feel something. He substituted that for just kinda...yelling, sometimes.

But it's very well produced. And like Henz said, background music. It's almost like he did that on purpose. Like an actual...party next door. *puts on glasses*

Last edited:
SLS is a jam.

The thing with Party is, he's really not a good writer. He's definitely swimming in the Future pool as far as lyrical ability goes. And if the song doesn't really jam super hard and you're forced to listen to the what he's actually saying, it's some of the more shallow **** you're gonna hear. Some songs you're able to get past that on and some are really like...c'mon, man. It's even more shallow that the first one, lyrically, where he really didn't have any room to spare there. And he also delivered these bad lyrics with less passion this time around. Even TBH, while not a particularly deep lyrical song was delivered in a way that made you feel something. He substituted that for just kinda...yelling, sometimes.

But it's very well produced. And like Henz said, background music. It's almost like he did that on purpose. Like an actual...party next door. *puts on glasses*

Can see how one would come away with this.

If anyone in here produces/makes beats, I just noticed his name is taken from the FL Studio Fruity Filter preset that makes whatever the filter is applied to sound like an actual party next door lol.

Back
Top Bottom