PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Cuffed Up felt snippet esque. Way too short.

Buzzin is that piff 
pimp.gif
 But that Lil Yacht boy tried his damn hardest to sabotage the song

Wus Good / Persian Rugs / Kehani's Freestyle / are mando in PND's top 4.

I hate Trap Party. Steering clear of those new records and hope nothing like Trap PND is on P3.

Really wish he didn't sign to OVO Sound and Warner man

Last edited:
I spent that summer delving in pure debacuhery and would end each night with that song.

Modern masterpiece

I'm surprised Not Nice isn't getting much radio play, at least in NorCal it isn't. Fits right in with the Caribbean/Dancehall stuff I've been hearing them play.

I'm surprised Not Nice isn't getting much radio play, at least in NorCal it isn't. Fits right in with the Caribbean/Dancehall stuff I've been hearing them play.
He's signed to OVO / Warner man. 

I was just talking with homie who produces music in the industry (He has like 7 beats on Bryson Tiller's next joint)  about Party's situation the other day. No one pops off of Warner to begin with, and when you sign to Drake and OVO it's really like a poison pill. They really don't do a great job at all of pushing their acts at all.

There's a reason why Weeknd and Bryson, when they decided against doing it, their careers took off. PND is way too talented for guys like Tory, Bryson, and XO to be so far ahead of him, IMO at least. To me he's in a really bad situation. 

I was just talking with homie who produces music in the industry (He has like 7 beats on Bryson Tiller's next joint)  about Party's situation the other day. No one pops off of Warner to begin with, and when you sign to Drake and OVO it's really like a poison pill. They really don't do a great job at all of pushing their acts at all.

There's a reason why Weeknd and Bryson, when they decided against doing it, their careers took off. PND is way too talented for guys like Tory, Bryson, and XO to be so far ahead of him, IMO at least. To me he's in a really bad situation. 
Come live all your dreams out at OVO...

mean.gif
mean.gif

I remember when Majid Jordan's debut was about to release there wasn't one mention of it in sight on Drake's instagram.

As the head of the label and one of the biggest stars in music right now, it's too much to ask for some promotion on IG before the album drops?

PND could be flourishing much better at a different label 
mean.gif

View media item 2087182

Back
Top Bottom