Pastor Creflow Dollar is asking for 60 million to purchase new G6 to spread the gospel across the gl

But The followers of those religions see all kinds of evidence.

So objectively, they ARE real. No?
Real to them? Yes, but (to me & my fellow Christians) Christianity has some distinct teachings that separate it from other religions which led to my conclusion that other religions are not truthful when I compare them all against each other. And I say not truthfull because (to me & my fellow Christians) they all contradict each other. They all claim their religion is the only way. So in essence all of them are saying the others are wrong. So when I compare any religion to another I keep that in mind.
Fixed.

That last sentence doesn't negate how subjective the rationale is 'My religion is real. Others are not' when one is a member of a religion.

The finite will always fail trying to see what the infinite sees...

I would think that the alleged creator would bestow upon us the ability to understand its logic and observe its presence. What is your process for rejecting religions that aren't Christianity? I assume you use logic and reason. 
Im not christian.
Weve been over this Boris.

Last edited:

I would think that the alleged creator would bestow upon us the ability to understand its logic and observe its presence. What is your process for rejecting religions that aren't Christianity? I assume you use logic and reason. 
Im not christian.
IIRC your views line up with Christianity. Feel free to correct me on what you believe.

the infinite wrote a finite book about what he saw.
That's false. The scriptures is not what God sees. Its a manual for how to love Him and each other. It contains wisdoms and glimses onto things beyond our world as we know it. It reminds us there is a higher authority.

Last edited:
When you say 'It's a manual for how to love him and each other', you mean that some of it is a manual about love, right? Because some of what is contained in the scripture is absolutely horrendous, and cannot reasonably be considered as part of a blueprint of love.

Last edited:

Im not christian.

IIRC your views line up with Christianity. Feel free to correct me on what you believe.
I believe in Yeshua/Jesus like Christians do. But,I am grafted into the House of Israel by adopting Gods commands in the Torah/ Old Testament. Unchristian like.

I keep the feasts of YHVH/God and Sabbaths. No xmas, easter. I observe they dietary laws: no pork, seafood, or any unclean animals.

I believe in Yeshua/Jesus like Christians do. But,I am grafted into the House of Israel by adopting Gods commands in the Torah/ Old Testament. Unchristian like.

I keep the feasts of YHVH/God and Sabbaths. No xmas, easter. I observe they dietary laws: no pork, seafood, or any unclean animals.
Which commandments?

How is the decision made that something is a commandment that must be followed while something else is a directive that isn't in the 'must be followed' category?

How is the decision made that something is a commandment that must be followed while something else is a directive that isn't in the 'must be followed' category?
If there's a portion of scripture that God is speaking and says do this, then you do it. You obviously take into account who is being spoken to and if its a momentary instruction.
Many places He says, this is a perpetual statute throughout your generations. All throughout scripture harps to keep His commands. He not talking about just 10 of them.

Last edited:
I completely understand that there are far more than 10 commandments.

How is the decision made that a biblical directive does NOT apply anymore?

I completely understand that there are far more than 10 commandments.

How is the decision made that a biblical directive does NOT apply anymore?
. It says it along with the command: Do this forever... For a season... Do this as long a the temple is standing..

[quote name="HTG Designs"][quote name="DarthSka"]I completely understand that there are far more than 10 commandments.

How is the decision made that a biblical directive does NOT apply anymore?[/quote]It says it along with the command: Do this forever... For a season... Do this as long a the temple is standing..[/quote]I know that there are examples of verses that say "This is how to do it," followed by instructions/directives that absolutely don't fit for today.

Do you know of any verses like that?

Yea. Verses pretaining to sacrifices and the priesthood they cannot be fulfilled because the temple is destroyed. (But they are to resume once the temple is rebuilt, before Yeshua comes back, according to prophecy.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom