patrice oneal documentary narrated by bill burr , louis c.k , dane cook and more

:pimp: Thanks for posting this OP.

I totally forgot about Tough Crowd. That was MUST see TV for me at that time.

The exchanges between Patrice and Colin were gold.

I really respect the fact that he did it HIS way and didn't "play the game". I'm not in the position he was in... but I can relate.

RIP.

I forget who but I think Bill Burr or Robert Kelly said they didn't like dude for doing this. Cause its just a compilation of YouTube, radio, podcast and TV clips. They need to make an official documentary and give the proceeds to his family

Patrice will never be forgotten. He will be in my top comedians for life.

What's the name of the song that was playing at like the first 3min?

It was on nba street.

That was great :smokin

The elephant in the room stand upwas the first time I saw him and man i was in so much pain from laughing

Last edited:
That was great
smokin.gif

The elephant in the room stand upwas the first time I saw him and man i was in so much pain from laughing
may be one of the best stand up specials ever made son

Thank you for posting this. I will miss his wit, and I have to say as a female I have tried to adjust some of my "typical female" behavior in part because of him. It is true, we can be annoying at times.
laugh.gif

Good post, caught on to dude late... But this guy really lived his life, witty and hilarious dude...

"you are raping my time"

very trill individual, rip

Last edited:
Great video. I was trying to figure out where I've seen him and then The Office clips played. Always wondered who he was, disappointed I didn't get more into his comedy sooner. RIP.

Love Patrice, always did. The best the world would never know about

Come on, don't make him out to be some underground comic that nobody knew about. He appeared on Roasts. You aren't "never known about" if you're doing those. And he was all over VH1, had comedy specials, etc. He was well known.

what bill burr said
"i saw him at comedy central pitching a show , and you know how it is , you put on your i want a job shirt and
tap dance for the executives .....patrice goes in there and just crushes the executives on how they could have
made mind of mencia"

LOL if you guys haven't heard the O and A where Chris Rock calls on and jones on Patrice for being mad unprofessional and gives him an intervention, check that out ASAP.

Even given his health problems I was shocked and sad when he passed. Yea its not like he was anonymous but I feel like for as talented, insightful, and hilarious as he was he never got his just due. Part of that was probably his own doing for never yielding to others /watering himself down just for money, which I always kinda respected him for.

the Patrice comedy benefit last month in NYC was def great to attend, especially once the heavy hitters came on to finish the show. :pimp:

Come on, don't make him out to be some underground comic that nobody knew about. He appeared on Roasts. You aren't "never known about" if you're doing those. And he was all over VH1, had comedy specials, etc. He was well known.

He was well known but his greatness was never appreciated until his passing, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom