patrice oneal documentary narrated by bill burr , louis c.k , dane cook and more

I liked his webjunk 20 show on VH1. Dude was hilarious, one of my favorite comedians. RIP
frown.gif

Patrice was great. As great as Patrice was, everything he ever did was better than his stand up. He was better off the cuff. He had a great mind in the moment that stand up really can't convey.

I'll watch this and mute the Dane Cook parts. That dude is awful.

His last interview before he died was on Jay Mohr's podcast, Mohr Stories. It was a pretty entertaining episode. I'd recommend checking it out if you're a Patrice fan.

the Patrice comedy benefit last month in NYC was def great to attend, especially once the heavy hitters came on to finish the show. :pimp:

Ive been waiting on the video to surface. Has anyone heard anything about a release date?

I'll be honest the 1st time I really heard him do any standup was the Charlie Sheen roast, and I walked away like "yo wtf was that, He killed it" I recently saw his HBO stand up and he was as funny as I thought he was, from the snippet I saw of him on the roast. By far the funniest cat I never heard of and will be buying his stuff off iTunes.. RIP

Ive been waiting on the video to surface. Has anyone heard anything about a release date?

I would hope so, but the few acts before guys like Colin and Norton came on were pretty bad, so I doubt they would have it all available on video.

The last Louis CK special at NYC Center a day before Hurricane Sandy hit that I went to...now THAT i need on video :lol:

Patrice was great. As great as Patrice was, everything he ever did was better than his stand up. He was better off the cuff. He had a great mind in the moment that stand up really can't convey.

thats exactly how i feel. dude was hilarious, but if i had to choose i would rather listen to him go off on a subject on o & a or chopping it up in an interview or podcast.

His last interview before he died was on Jay Mohr's podcast, Mohr Stories. It was a pretty entertaining episode. I'd recommend checking it out if you're a Patrice fan.

i would also recommend listening to his black phillip/ ***** management radio show/podcast and watching the pilots/webisodes of the patrice o'neal show - coming soon! that never got picked up. they are funny as hell.

Last edited:
My man said "men working with women is like grizzly bears working with salmon"

Lmao, harassment day.

That doc was hilarious... He makes me feel very inadequate in self confidence...lol I just always feel like being a fat dude you just cant win at life, so when i see dudes like him not giving a **** about any of that physical ****, and just live the way he wants, I just start looking at myself like wth am i doing wrong.... lol To you Patrice, time to start building and not giving a **** about anything but what I want to do....

That doc was hilarious... He makes me feel very inadequate in self confidence...lol I just always feel like being a fat dude you just cant win at life, so when i see dudes like him not giving a **** about any of that physical ****, and just live the way he wants, I just start looking at myself like wth am i doing wrong.... lol To you Patrice, time to start building and not giving a **** about anything but what I want to do....

just remember: we're better than they are.

what he says is SOOOO TRUE :rofl:
i used the you're raping me on the phone to my gf last night :rofl:

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching this. That was one of the best things I've seen in a minute.

Shame he never got put on, cuz he could never help but keep it real...and low-key sabotage himself into staying where he felt comfortable.

He was just getting new hype with Elephant in the Room too. :smh:

Last edited:
After watching this I feel ashamed for sleeping on dude for so long...I've seen gunna and Tommie praise dude but I never really paid it any attention...I'll def check his stuff out now...I remember seeing him on tv before I just never seen his standup stuff ...

Back
Top Bottom