Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Man don't let one guy make you start hating Moss either yall....

I'm not hating Moss. I like Moss...I just hate the d-riders.....a lot.

But to me Moss is still not g.o.a.t

I am getting plastered tonight. I can't take this anymore. This weak++$@ team has a !$%@$@* ESPN ticker. A ticker.
indifferent.gif

Die.

They must lose in the playoffs. Hell...I would even cheer side by side with shoes for the Cowboys to end this perfection%*@$!%##* if that's what it comesdown to. They have to lose.

oh well a way better game then everybody expected it to be

Giants need to focus on the Bucs for next weeek...

I think they would be able to beat them though, im feeling good about it.

P.S. Gumbel is one of the worst commentators in all of sports.........i thought Chip was bad during the Yankee Indians series.....but this is bad..
smh.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

All I'm saying is, if you had to take a receiver in the prime, would you take Moss or Rice?
I'm taking Moss. He can't be stopped due to his size/speed and his hands. Rice has probably the greatest work ethic, but you can't cover Moss.
Have you even seen Rice in his prime?

Yes, and I know Rice is dear to a majority of NT'ers hearts on here, but Moss is a one of a kind player.

I agree with you also, Moss is in a league of his own. Rice may have been a better work, but as wide receiving goes, Moss hands down.

nah if they screw up in the playoffs its still 16-0 they are in the history books also they don,t have * you can stick that too.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Listen up ... I vowed id never say this after sean taylor (rip), but @*@@ rodney harrison, I hope someone shoots him in his head point blank range and he bleeds to death before paramedics come ... and as im typing, $#+$%%% brady to moss, james butler should be cut now when he gets to the sidelines

You're an idiot.
smh.gif
Co-sign
x2

Why does everyone hate the Patriots? They play hard, they have class, and they have talent? Jealousy?
The Pats have evrything but class
and also *
laugh.gif

Knowing that they're only gonna get better with San Fran's pick is
sick.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Goodell need to confiscate San Fran's pick too. Make up a reason...

harrison is a %$%!$ +!@% him ... see my point yall need to PAY ATTENTION ... you should have to screen for S & T and at least submit a photo of youplaying a sport before you post in here

Stupid!%!! Harrison only starts talking when his team starts winning.
I remember when Rodney got run over by Jacobs.
Maybe he needs to pump in some more steriods

Why does everyone hate the Patriots? They play hard, they have class, and they have talent? Jealousy?
The Pats have evrything but class
and also *
laugh.gif

If you think that the Patriots are the only ones to cheat, you should change your avy and start following cricket. I'm not being serious about changingyour avy, but you can't think they are the only team to cheat. They were caught, punished, and still keep winning. 16-0.

Giants should call it quits, the last thing they need is a starter to get hurt.

Congrats to the Patriots, Randy Moss and Tom Brady. They played awesome all year long. Nothing but respect and props.
pimp.gif

I just want to see what they do in the playoffs.
tongue.gif

id rather the pats win this game, then win the superbowl.....................because both arent happening, i hope

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
Wes Welker is such a pansy. Take a hit; you're wearing pads and a helmet.
indifferent.gif

At the risk of sounding like a Pats fanboy, Welker has been steady taking hits tonight, no doubt about it.

P.S. Marley- the reason your f-word didn't get edited out before is because we don't have a profanityfilter anymore. That was with ezBoard. Ever since we switched to Yuku, we haven't had a profanity filter. I don't know about any other mods/admins, but never said your profanity, so you're good. But if it would have been seen by one of us, you could have been banned. The filter on ezBoard was there as aservice to the BOARD, not to the members. We had the filter there to... filter... some profanity so that it would stay off the board. But it was (and still is)up to the members to be responsible for profanity.

Just wanted to make you aware of that. That's all.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Wes Welker is such a pansy. Take a hit; you're wearing pads and a helmet.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
but he's also 5'4" 170lbs so can you really blamehim?

Back
Top Bottom