Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I am getting plastered tonight. I can't take this anymore. This weak++$@ team has a !$%@$@* ESPN ticker. A ticker.
indifferent.gif

Die.

They must lose in the playoffs. Hell...I would even cheer side by side with shoes for the Cowboys to end this perfection%*@$!%##* if that's what it comes down to. They have to lose.
Word
When I saw that ticker I was
smh.gif
and
laugh.gif
at the same time.
BSPN is the worst

Really disappointed, though the Giants showed they can play.

Sit Eli in the corner now and prepare for Tampa Bay.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Listen up ... I vowed id never say this after sean taylor (rip), but @*@@ rodney harrison, I hope someone shoots him in his head point blank range and he bleeds to death before paramedics come ... and as im typing, brady to moss, james butler should be cut now when he gets to the sidelines

One of the dumbest things I have ever seen on nt. EVER!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The season isnt over...they still have to win 3 more games to be "perfect"
ESPN just hyped this game up way too much

Even if we lose, props to my G-Men for manning up and going for these dudes throats. Pun absolutely intended.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

think about it though...this is not moss' prime..is it? and to break a record at this time in career is pretty good

22 TD in 12 games>>>> 22 TD in 16 games in the 4th.

No matter if he's in his prime or not.

I still can't over how stupid MarleyProtege's post was.

SMH@ you dude.

If you're wishing death among others over and organized sport, you need some help my dude.

That's just pathetic.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

jerry got the record at his prime and randy moss is getting it at his 'decline'...advantage moss

Words cannot describe how dumb that statement is

ESPN just hyped this game up way too much
y'all kill me with the ESPN garbage. this is a 30 page thread and will go on for many more. 2 NFL single season records have been broken, ateam just went a whole season undefeated and the game was on 3 different channels.
eyes.gif

sensaciondelbloque wrote:
jerry got the record at his prime and randy moss is getting it at his 'decline'...advantage moss
Rice got his record in 12 games.

Moss is getting it in 16.

Advantage:
rice.jpg

And Moss has a nice collection of a few records.

Rice has like 4,582 records. I think he's in the Guiness Book of World Records for 'Most Records'.

Advantage:
rice.jpg

why is everyone flipping out? lol its like yall are HGH's personal NT police ... thats how i feel about dude and no one can say that he doesnt play dirty,he is a disgrace to people who work hard and play the game right ... yall act like im the first person to wish death on someone on NT or ever period in lifelol ... just cuz i used vivid descriptive words lol ... relax

I still can't over how stupid MarleyProtege's post was.
its ok, you can stop thinking about it, dont wanna ruin your night lol ... does anyone else use NT for entertainment other than me? ... im sorryfor gettin in everyones feelings lol ...

Saying Moss doesn't own the record is like saying Roger Maris didn't break Babe Ruth's record. Nobody wanted to give Maris credit, because he didit in more games, and fans wanted Mantle to break the record. Moss can't change the number of games there are, but he did pass the single season record.Regardless of games. It may be nice to think what Rice could've put up, but we can't. Moss is the record holder with 22.

I won't be watching BSPN until the playoffs are over following this win and the huge load espn took on its face. Let the slurping continue

Well unless there's a drastic change it looks like the Pats will go 16-0.

Congrats to the Pats and congrats to Brady and Moss for breaking their respective records.
pimp.gif

The good thing about the Pats going undefeated - Mercury Morris will SHUT THE +#@@ UP!
pimp.gif

The bad thing about the Pats going undefeated - The ESPN slurping will be ASTRONOMICAL.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom