Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

page 22 was beautiful
almost as beautiful as the catch
Red Sox....Patriots....B.C Eagles.....Celtics...

is it something in the water, that makes em so great??

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
very exciting game, giants kept the game going.
congrats to brady and moss. Now lets hope for a superbowl
devil.gif

we have a long way to go...but this feels good and is a great achievement. congrats to the pats and all their fans

got back from a good night out. all nyc bars were packed and rowdy as hell. one of my boys almost got into a "physical debate" with some loudmouthnew england %*%#@+*!! transplant. pats fan caught the rum and coke & guiness across the face before we got thrown out. lol

giants offensive and defensive lines worked overtime to give the team the lead. giants defensive line in particular is really underrated and undervalued. boththose lines need to be given the credit for a lot of the team's success this year. plaxico - what can you say? the man is a player through and through.

the giants defensive backs and eli, as usual, with his arsenal of drops, indecisiveness (which makes him run and cower), quick 3rd and outs and turnoversscrewed it up near the end of the 3rd quarter and well into the fourth, but it's nothing new from the underachieving manning.
  • giants drive before the end of the second was big. eli came correct for the first time this season, but he should still be traded for a real leader/someone who can handle the position like a man imo.
  • patriots had the clock run down to zero on several occasions and nothing was ever called.
  • the whole nbc announcing crew tonight were a pack of dildos
  • rodney harrison is a scumbag
while the game was kind of meaningless in the scheme of things for the giants, coughlin claiming somewhat of a moral victory left me uneasy. "oh welost, but it's ok" is the attitude we don't need going into the playoffs. the team played well, but it's nothing to be satisfied aboutconsidering they had the lead and flipped it at a crucial time when they most needed to secure it. coughlin (along with eli) needs to go.

any so-called giants fan rooting for the other team to win just to make "history" isn't really a giants fan.
some folks just post for the attention it seems. straight sucking the teat of whoever's the front runner at any given time. it ain't necessary to namenames.

onto the playoffs...

Originally Posted by TheKidSport723

Brady is the greatest QB of all time. 16-0.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We told you haters!

We're going all the way... We will be the Greatest Football Team in the history of the NFL.

GO PATS!!!

please...put any good QB in brady's spot and he can do the same thing brady did. Brady and Moss are getting way too much credit. The O-line and theoffensive coordinator should deserve way more credit.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by TheKidSport723

Brady is the greatest QB of all time. 16-0.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We told you haters!

We're going all the way... We will be the Greatest Football Team in the history of the NFL.

GO PATS!!!

please...put any good QB in brady's spot and he can do the same thing brady did. Brady and Moss are getting way too much credit. The O-line and the offensive coordinator should deserve way more credit.

eek.gif
....just put anybody there huh?...it's that easy?

ultra how the hell can you blame Manning? If it weren't for him, they wouldnt of even been in the game. He played great and it at least gives us somehope.

HOW THE F DID I MISS THIS GAME!
smh.gif
Oh well I saw a great run the rest of the season, considering they televised EVERY SINGLE GAME

Just came back cuz I aint want it 2 be said that I didn't give respect where it was due. Yeah, I rooted against it all season, but now yall done did it, soprops on this important and unique accomplishment. A 16-0 regular season is damn near impossible 2 acheive and yall had 2 struggle 4 it a few times and evenbeat us along the way *chokes back hate* but yall pulled it out and if you can't respect that, ya whole persective is wack. Congratulations 2 the Patriots,their record holders, and all their (real) fans.

(Just effin witcha
tongue.gif
congrats on sum real !%$%)

A lot of dumb people saying a lot of dumb things.

Moss isn't the GOAT. Rice is, and always will be.
Brady is the GOAT if he wins this SB. No question about it.
The cheating thing is over with. It's hard to tell how long and to what extent it gave them an advantage. What you should be able to see is that itdidn't help them this year.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

ultra how the hell can you blame Manning? If it weren't for him, they wouldnt of even been in the game. He played great and it at least gives us some hope.

i disagree that he played "great." he played good. he played like he should be expected to, but not great. one good game doesn't erase allthat and out of 16 overall this season isn't enough to give me hope after three years of wackness.

eli had four touchdown passes (and was 22-32 for 250 something yards) -- two to plaxico, one to jacobs and one to boss, but stats can be deceiving. hefaltered in the third and fourth qrtrs. his stumbling antics and quick third and outs near the end of the third qtr. and turnover to ellis hobbs in the fourthquarter are what gave the patriots the perfect opp. to come back (aside from the pats always coming back to win in the fourth).

his only "great" drive came at the end of the second quarter ending with the catch by boss. his td pass to plaxico in the third was nice, but itwas plaxico's catch that made it happen (as well as the last one for 35), otherwise it was the special teams & brandon jacobs' big contributionsthat kept this team afloat. jacobs & plax played great.

only reason i believe people are saying manning played great or were impressed by his showing is because he's been awful during his entire three yearswith the giants, so this good performance made him look better than he really is. i think that looking at the game a second and third time especially supportsthis argument.

So much hate. People in this forum talk out there##+@ when we bring up teams from right now. They all want to praise someone or some team from atleast a decadeago who they can fuzzily remember but when you bring up soemone who is doing good today they want to hate.

please...put any good QB in brady's spot and he can do the same thing brady did. Brady and Moss are getting way too much credit. The O-line and the offensive coordinator should deserve way more credit.
i love arguments like these
laugh.gif

Brady is great, no question about it. Congrats to him and Moss for the records and congrats to the Pats.

Manning played VERY well in my opinion and should give him some confidence for the playoff game next week. All in all, the Giants played their hearts out andthe Pats pulled out victorious in the end(story of this season).

Time for the playoffs...Let's go JINTS!!!!

some folks just post for the attention it seems. straight sucking the teat of whoever's the front runner at any given time. it ain't necessary to name names.
nnarum.

coughlin claiming somewhat of a moral victory left me uneasy. "oh we lost, but it's ok" is the attitude we don't need going into the playoffs. the team played well, but it's nothing to be satisfied about considering they had the lead and flipped it at a crucial time when they most needed to secure it. coughlin (along with eli) needs to go.

I disagree. This game was meaningless and they could have laid down, but they lost an extremely close game to one of the best offense's I've probablyever seen, you can't be too upset, they put up a fight.

eli had four touchdown passes (and was 22-32 for 250 something yards) -- two to plaxico, one to jacobs and one to boss, but stats can be deceiving. he faltered in the third and fourth qrtrs. his stumbling antics and quick third and outs near the end of the third qtr. and turnover to ellis hobbs in the fourth quarter are what gave the patriots the perfect opp. to come back (aside from the pats always coming back to win in the fourth).

I'm not a Manning fan by any means, but:

Manning: 4tds 1int...118 qb rating.

He played his**%$ off last night, so you picked the wrong day to put any blame on his side. The Patriots D stepped up and ran over a worn down O-Line near theend of the 3rd/start of the 4th quarters. The blitz pressure made him under/over throw some passes, one of which was an INT.

They just happened to play one of the greatest teams in the history of the league, you can't really be upset at all at the outcome. Win or lose, you seehow well this Giants D CAN play, and let's just hope they find a way to beat Jeff Garcia for a change.

If Brady wins 4 or 5 Super Bowls, who is better than him?

Giants have no shot in the playoffs, they only beat one winning team all season and Eli Manning is terrible
sick.gif

Eli Manning is a %@$% ****** and i hope he doesnt play for us next year. A player in his 4th year should know not to try to make that throw for theinterception, he could have easily thrown it out of bounds...it wasnt ALL his fault though. The second TD to Moss was ridiculous. I guess da giants felt thatsince he dropped the previous ball, that if you just leave him wide open, he would dropped that too, but i guess that didnt work so well. Then there was thatridiculously horrible call wen da Giants had 3rd & 11 and they call for that little quick pass, like we were actually gonna get a first down out of that.There were a couple more things but watever, da Giants lost and they deserved to lose.

any so-called giants fan rooting for the other team to win just to make "history" isn't really a giants fan.
some folks just post for the attention it seems. straight sucking the teat of whoever's the front runner at any given time. it ain't necessary to name names.
You know I gotta address this since I was one of the people who made that very claim. Because I don't do the subliminal $!@%.

No front-running son. And no need to post for attention (which oddly, is exactly what you seem to be doing with some of your comments). For you to come out andquestion whether anyone is "really a Giants fan" for wanting to see something that they may never get to see in their life... eh, whatever.

I see you're going that ZoDogg route. Just hating on anything and anyone who goes against you and "your" team eh?

Back
Top Bottom