Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Second chapter to this storybook season starts in 2 weeks. Like I've been saying all season, I'm pulling for history.
exactly my feelings unless the cowboys make the super bowl ... i think its cool to be able to tell the grandkids that i witnessed the best ever
That's was my viewpoint during this whole run by the Patriots, being able to say that I witnessed history. I hopethey continue this throughout the playoffs, unless they meet the Cowboys in the Superbowl.
wink.gif

The only teams I think have a chance of betting the Pats in the playoffs are the Jags, Colts and my Cowboys.
smile.gif

Regardless of what happens, 16 and 0 is special and a HUGE accomplishment. But we all know that this teams goal was not to have a perfect regular season...it's to win it all. Good luck to the Pats, because they know their season is not over.

Like I have said a few billion times, if the Pats lose any time in the playoffs, this record will mean nothing. I honestly think they are the best team to playthe game of football in NFL history. But the season could be blown any time at any point.

Moss will not be an MVP.
Brady is the MVP.

And please, can we stop with this video camera bogus. The Jets dont have a damn chance against the pats, where the video tape garbage was before the game evenstared. Every game after that the Pats won anyway. To argue for an Asterisk is completely stupid.

Pats right now > Any NFL right now, and possibly every NFL team in history. Its just salty Jets fans who still havent let the feelings go that they gotdestroyed by the Pats in week 1.
smh.gif

Well Giants finish the season 10-6 pretty surprising if you ask me when almost everyone picked them to finish last in the NFC East....
smile.gif

Hopefully we can beat the Bucs next week and play the Packers or the Cowboys it would be fun

I still think Coughlin has to go....he just isnt the right coach for this team.....bring in Cowher
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Like I have said a few billion times, if the Pats lose any time in the playoffs, this record will mean nothing. I honestly think they are the best team to play the game of football in NFL history. But the season could be blown any time at any point.
I agree, if the Pats don't win the Superbowl this season would be a huge dissappointment.

Giats played their hearts out, just came up a little short. It's all good. 16-0 don't mean nothing unless they win the chip.

Congrats on the Pats going 16-0, who ever thought that it could be done in this era of free agency

I'm happy to see Moss break Rice's record, too. Hopefully he stays healthy long enough to touch some other records of Rice's.

ugh. as a dolphins fan, it pains me to say congrats to new england. can't believe they did it.

poor 72 phins, no longer can pop the corks every year

Originally Posted by finnns2003

ugh. as a dolphins fan, it pains me to say congrats to new england. can't believe they did it.

poor 72 phins, no longer can pop the corks every year

Yes they can.

They did it legitimately and they won the SB. The Pats cheated and their going to lose in the AFC Champ

congrats to the pats. Though I hate them with the purest of hate from the depths of hell.
mad.gif
ESPN's slurpage is gonna be ridiculous for the next 2 weeks, maybe evenmonth.

Congratulations to the New England Patriots! Nothing more to say, they are immortalized in NFL history. 16-0!

Don't like em, but I respect what they accomplished.

congrats. but if they drop out right away from the playoffs, this record will really mean nothing. however i still think its good enough if they don't winthe superbowl. if they make it far enough, then its all good.

if they don't win the superbowl, it'll be the worse thing to happen to boston since 86 world series.....

Back
Top Bottom