Paula Patton's Only Competition...

I personally feel Sarah Shahi is better looking than both (despite being older), she oozes sex appeal

sarah-shahi-underwear-esquire-me-in-my-place-05.jpg

sarah-shahi-underwear-esquire-me-in-my-place-11.jpg

sarah-shahi.jpg

I feel like Indian girls do NOT get enough props in the US.

I just wish they were more willing to date black guys. Every I wanna say 80% of all Indian women i've ever known were BAD. Not average. Just straight up beautiful... Innately gorgeous.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I just wish they were more willing to date black guys. Every I wanna say 80% of all Indian women i've ever known were BAD. Not average. Just straight up beautiful... Innately gorgeous.

speak for yourself
grin.gif

my girl is indian and i've been with her for 2 years, even though i'm positive she secretly hates black people

Originally Posted by RetroSan

speak for yourself
grin.gif

my girl is indian and i've been with her for 2 years, even though i'm positive she secretly hates black people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 check into that before she has your black babies.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Frida is just a regular looking indian chick to me, I really don't see what all the hype is about.

I see indian girls/west indian girls that look way better than her on a daily.
This 
No romo? I saw one at the gym the other day

Anyways this lady looks better than frida 

Originally Posted by cap1229

speak for yourself
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah i said that because just last week she told if i ever cheat on her with a black girl she'll kill me
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

so i think she feels some type of way

Originally Posted by cap1229

speak for yourself
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah i said that because just last week she told if i ever cheat on her with a black girl she'll kill me
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

so i think she feels some type of way

Just means you got the hall pass to buss down all the other races...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Frida is just a regular looking indian chick to me, I really don't see what all the hype is about.

I see indian girls/west indian girls that look way better than her on a daily.
This 
No romo? I saw one at the gym the other day

Anyways this lady looks better than frida 
aishwarya rai is on monica bellucci status. When women openly say "that chick is bad" that's monica bellucci status. 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I personally feel Sarah Shahi is better looking than both (despite being older), she oozes sex appeal
QFT!....Shahi's 32yo [Pinto - 27, Patton - 36] and i think she's in a diff. category tho...i would def pick Patton over Pinto tho....

Back
Top Bottom