Pawn shops FTW!!!!!

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by dropKicks

eek.gif
$720 i gotta go to one
roll.gif
.. I never even been inside one

i browse my local pawn shops when im bored, u can find some pretty cool stuff, thats where i bought my NES and a box full of old games for 50 bucks, i alsobought my car system from there, 4 12 inch W0 JL audio subs for 200 bucks including two sealed boxes!

im bout to go on friday to see if i can find a PS3 for the low

just remember pawn shops give you 1/3 of what they are gonna sell it for, they have a book of what everything is worth, like a kelly blue book for misc items

so if there selling games for 20 bucks, they will only be giving you 6-7 bucks.

and there sticker price is always negotiable. my favorite pawn shops to go to are the ones where they ask you how much do you got? i will work with you!
pimp.gif

Man I dont come across no deals like that!!!
frown.gif
Lately I've just stopped into a few pawn america's those pawn shops are like targets!!! Wack Gotta hitsome lil ma and pop pawn shops or somthing

I'm guessing your best bet on finding a deal in pawn shops would be those in urban cities.

but you'd prob have to check in daily to find any steals.

yall aint know? i remember being HYPE when mom would say we were goin to the pawn shop ... but that was back when i was little and i wanted to cop the newdisny VHS' with my $5 allowance LOL

If your in southern cali near the I.E area check out AJs Pawn Shop its on Towne and Holt Right off the 10fwy... Its called "AJ's $UPERPAWNFA$TCA$H" Really good stuff there

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

If your in southern cali near the I.E area check out AJs Pawn Shop its on Towne and Holt Right off the 10fwy... Its called "AJ's $UPERPAWN FA$TCA$H" Really good stuff there

word, like what?

Justed checked a pawn shop in NW Houston and they didn't have squat.

A 40gb ps3 for 299.99
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm guessing your best bet on finding a deal in pawn shops would be those in urban cities.

You ain't never lie. This area is crack head CENTRAL.
I doubt you listen to Gucci Mane dirty but that area he always references Bouldercrest
thas where its at

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i went into a pawn shop a few weeks ago looking for old ps1 games (didn't find any)

i come out bout to get in the car and i almost stepped on a used rubber!
Should of picked it up and asked how much they'd give you for it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

What do you mean "urban cities"?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

All cities are urban.
indifferent.gif

thats a good deal ha? last time i checked the pawn shop by me they only had guns, rims and gold chains ha? maybe a busted tv or two ha?

Back
Top Bottom