PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

And whats your point? These aren't gonna skyrocket in price. End of story
I missed the post where people said they were going to SKYROCKET.  That's quite the exaggeration.  They WILL increase in price, but MOST Jordan 1 highs lately with a decent colorway do once they sell out. Seeing as how retail was $130 that's almost guaranteed.

My lil 3 yo boy keeps telling me he wants a pair of black and gold shoes so we can match. :lol: May pick up a pair in store if I see em again, just been hesitant bc of the materials.. And he's already got quite a few releases lately. Pretty weird how this release was all over the place in terms of release, seems like no one really knew when they were supposed to drop.

Also got the bag job from footlocker - box was crunched in the corners but otherwise fine.  Meanwhile my order from finishline comes through nice and double boxed.  Too bad FNL sucks trying to order from, but at least they double box. 

Probably just sell the one with the slightly crunched box and try to get my money back and keep the finishline pair. 

I did not know ndc dropped them. Trying not to pull the trigger on a pair for resell and I actually catch a restock .

Last edited:
restocks are so pointless now. there are people constantly monitoring nike's website, the moment they upload any items to the site it gets noticed. Then that gets out to EVERY single sneaker twitter/blog/facebook/etc and then every single bot is up and running just waiting. 

I am not a fan of their business practices but people in So Cal the Shoe Palace locations got their shipments tonight.

Melo 1's just came in 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom