PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

I just randomly walked into my local FTL today and they had the Blakes in size 13 on restock. Robocopped.

I think FTL had their instore release this weekend. Their online supply went out a week or two ago. 

It wasn't a restock. They never sold out to begin with

Well, that's what the guy at FTL called it. He probably meant, "we just got some more in from the warehouse" or something like that.

Anyway, copped.

Champs had the Laser 1s, but I'm waiting on the 4s.

Last edited:
I don't know why there wasn't more hype, I know it doesn't really matter, behind the Blake 1's, by far better than the others. The bright red makes them look way better than the Carmine's. So happy I got a pair. I'm usually all about getting OG color ways but these really grabbed me on first glance.
Same here.  Even my wife was saying, "Those are awesome, you should buy them."

The only thing I might change is the jumpman on the heel.  I'm thinking it should've been red instead of white.  Red would've really popped.

Anyway, it's still a really clean colorway, IMHO.
nthat.gif

View media item 1399283. Grabbed the Westbrooks today at HOH, didn't know they released walked in to grab the All-Star Hyperchase and walked out with both smh. All in all I think the Westbrooks are one of the better pairs of the pack the infrared and teal is pretty dope. Finally got my trifecta though. Not a fan of the CP3s maybe for like 70-80$

I finally saw the blakes in person and the westbrooks. BG's look redder in person-I actually rly like them, but not enough to pay more than $80 for them.  The Westbrooks were TERRIBLE....definitely the worst out of the pack. 
sick.gif

I saw two different spots near me with Melo 1's.

Last edited:

I finally saw the blakes in person and the westbrooks. BG's look redder in person-I actually rly like them, but not enough to pay more than $80 for them.  The Westbrooks were TERRIBLE....definitely the worst out of the pack. 
sick.gif

I saw two different spots near me with Melo 1's.
mocha care to share the location with a fellow dmv nt'er lol. 

pm if u can as to not help lurkers.

did ndc restock this afternoon on MELO 1s? was about to cop a pair of 9.5?

Last edited:
i can agree kinda ... my left shoe is tight on my toes and my right is perfect. Im workin on stretchinh it

I coulda swore I was in here a few days ago telling people to size .5 up on these and a few dudes were talking about failing to cut toe nails and what not.  When in doubt....go up .5 sz on Jordan 1's.  Hope the stretching works for you. If not, I've been seeing them go for retail + shipping on ebay.

Its helping. Stacked 2 pairs of socks under this thing and its stretched it some. Feel better than they did initially. Will keep it in for another month or so, especially since it still could snow at any point up here

View media item 1410889

Back
Top Bottom