PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

In need of an 11. 

It's a pain in socal, gotta wait out the resellers who are gonna return cause resell isn't that great.

Some guy in a local sneaker group out there was trying to sell am 10.5 for 165. He flaked on me heavy, luckily I got it for retail. SD never got any sneaker love too

Question:

Just got my Melo Is in.... Did they come with gold laces? If they did, this pair didn't :frown:

Did these ever release online? They weren't on any of the release calendars.
Yes, they launched on jimmyjazz.com on 12/18. We tweeted the link to them when we noticed they went live. I think these shoes don't have a hard release date so retailers have been selling them when they get it in stock.

I went to my hoh on the 21st and the guy said Jimmy Jazz got them but sold out. Going to try tomorrow. Really want them.

I got a pair of Melo's for myself and a coworker from Foot Locker on 34th St in NYC today at about 12 noon. They had em on the wall display and in the glass display so they must have a decent amount.

Last edited:
Didn't even realize the Melos went all the way down to toddler. Gonna keep my eyes peeled for a pair for lil man.. :nerd:

My oldest daughter likes 1s but she already got b/w 1s and infrared 6s for xmas..

Last edited:
Didn't even realize the Melos went all the way down to toddler. Gonna keep my eyes peeled for a pair for lil man.. :nerd:

My oldest daughter likes 1s but she already got b/w 1s and infrared 6s for xmas..

+1. Would like a pair for my son too but I haven't seen them around my area. Only men's sizes.

couldn't find my size in Houston (12). HOH told me a FA on the other side of town had em, they said they sold out days ago. ha. to be expected i guess.

anybody successfully order these through nikefind? or one of the shoe stores send sale?

couldn't find my size in Houston (12). HOH told me a FA on the other side of town had em, they said they sold out days ago. ha. to be expected i guess.

anybody successfully order these through nikefind? or one of the shoe stores send sale?

Try ordering a pair through Shiekh or have them locate a pair and ship it to your local store. Worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom