peace out NT, TBONE is done !!

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

What Essential did my friends is called tearing someone a new %#% hole real proper like
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude didn't do a damn thing

Dude's a clown and an idiot

I've been out my house but about an hour all day & all of last night (besides sleeping)

I ain't wasting my time responding to him or any other of you idiots on NT who don't know a damn thing

I'll no longer be suckered into wasting my time on a bunch of stupid people on NT.... which most of NT is

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at all the dudes coming at me, typical... people on NT always on my nuts... what's new

People stay keeping me in their mouth... just search "tbone" & you'll get all the evidence you need... lead by supreme idiot NikeTalker

It is what it is....

Just wait until 2010 and 2012.... Conservatives will be winning elections & taking back over when none of Obama's crap work because he's an idiot

Then yall can go back to

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I can't wait until it happens..... I'll be back to rub it in

In the meantime....

Peace suckers.... enjoy having fun watch Obama destroy your country
This thinking is precisely the problem with politics in this country. Republicans think their leaders can do no wrong and Democrats think theirleaders will fix any evils created by the Republicans.

In actuality, both parties are rotten to the core. Both parties are driven by Big Business agendas and radical ideologies. Both parties (and Obama) wereoverwhelmingly for the bail out which was a screw job directed at any decent, hard working American citizen.

Until more people give a damn in America then this political climate will continue. Voting in local, state and national elections is a start. Getting educatedon the issues and voting based on facts and not voting for a candidate because his/her party has a slicker marketing campaign--- would be great (to me GeorgeW. Bush is no different than Barack Obama--- both are fronts for the real power holders--- corporations).

Just wait until 2010 and 2012.... Conservatives will be winning elections & taking back over when none of Obama's crap work because he's an idiot
21ebuz9.gif

Yo what up NT family...

I'm done posting on NT... more negative comes of this place rather then positive.... and too much time is wasted on NT, so I'm hanging it up.
Although I love all the hilarious times.... too many stupid times & times that just irk me.

If you hung out with me in person and you didn't know what my NT name was.... then I told you.... 90+% of youwouldn't believe it. And that ain't right.
I'm a chill, funny, really nice dude in real life but NT brings out the worst in me sometimes & who needs that in their life.

Plus I'm done with college & have to study for the LSAT all summer & actually worry about the real world now.

It's been fun.
No hard feelings for most everyone (even some of you who think I might have some, you'd be surprised)

Yall can throw a party now that I won't be posting more.... much too the delight of many NTers I'm sure
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And to those that actually enjoyed a opposing view or my opinions in general.... you can mostly blame the fools of NT that ruined it.... but also I just needto move on from wasting time on NT. I got many bigger fish to fry.

Good luck to everyone! And God bless!
That's said in all sincerity! Even my deepest rivals on this site.... some of yall I mean that the most to!
Some of yall are very bitter & angry.... let the love flow, we're all Americans & we're all family.

Peace out NT!

And just one last time for kicks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PS: If anyone wants to contact me or keep in touch or drop a line.... hit me up with a PM

tbone you cool and all but you get ethered then hang it up, come on dude
laugh.gif

you got real personal too talking about "Im a cool dude in real life"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just agree to disagree, thats all

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Can someone tell me what's going on?
He's salty he got ethered by essential so he's leaving. He basically got sonned so bad it made him leave NT. I never seen that before inmy 6 years of niketalking
roll.gif

Yo what up NT family...

I'm done posting on NT... more negative comes of this place rather then positive.... and too much time is wasted on NT, so I'm hanging it up.
Although I love all the hilarious times.... too many stupid times & times that just irk me.

If you hung out with me in person and you didn't know what my NT name was.... then I told you.... 90+% of you wouldn't believe it. And that ain't right.
I'm a chill, funny, really nice dude in real life but NT brings out the worst in me sometimes & who needs that in their life.

Plus I'm done with college & have to study for the LSAT all summer & actually worry about the real world now.

It's been fun.
No hard feelings for most everyone (even some of you who think I might have some, you'd be surprised)

Yall can throw a party now that I won't be posting more.... much too the delight of many NTers I'm sure
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And to those that actually enjoyed a opposing view or my opinions in general.... you can mostly blame the fools of NT that ruined it.... but also I just need to move on from wasting time on NT. I got many bigger fish to fry.

Good luck to everyone! And God bless!
That's said in all sincerity! Even my deepest rivals on this site.... some of yall I mean that the most to!
Some of yall are very bitter & angry.... let the love flow, we're all Americans & we're all family.

Peace out NT!

And just one last time for kicks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PS: If anyone wants to contact me or keep in touch or drop a line.... hit me up with a PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAITWAIT WAIT WAIT

Before you LEAVE sell me your account LMAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and fuk it your right about this being a waste of time, isn't that what most technology does??? social networking, *+@ is that. Just a bunch of peopletalking about +@$* that doesn't matter.... DAM doesn't isn't a world, dam I stupid

YOU KNOW WHAT IM COMING WITH YOU lates niketalk hello iss hahahahahahah

laugh.gif

Dude got upset about because he was arguing politics on a Nike message board.

I talk serious in person, on NT, I could clearly give a damn. You should take the same approach.

Otherwise.

Peace.

My-T.

What do you expect when you are constantly fishing for drama/attention?

You know how people are going to react to your posts and you continually do so because you enjoyed the attention that you garnered.

Now all of a sudden it's become too much for you? Are your e-feelings really that butt hurt?

Stop taking yourself and this board so seriously. There are always going to be that will try and get a rise out of you.

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

He's salty he got ethered by essential so he's leaving. He basically got sonned so bad it made him leave NT. I never seen that before in my 6 years of niketalking
roll.gif
That does not make logic? 6 years and only 140+ post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

He's salty he got ethered by essential so he's leaving. He basically got sonned so bad it made him leave NT. I never seen that before in my 6 years of niketalking
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Logic does not appear to be your strong point.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Logic does not appear to be your strong point.
Thats it IM OUT !!!!!

To much negativity in NIKETALK,

telling me I have no logic smh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Originally Posted by Essential1

TBONE95860 wrote:
Originally Posted by Essential1

TBONE95860 wrote:
Essential1 wrote:
Get off of Drudge Report TBone

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're a tool. Get off Obama
Essential1
I'm the one who needs to get off Obama? He stays in your mouth all day... You post dude's every move, and you hate him, so what's that make you? A D Rider. I would tell you to sit down but Obama is not a chair.
Word?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah okay son
You're a left wing liberal nut job.... who's the D Rider
You support this clown of a President, dude is a straight up joke
Anyone who voted for Obama is a dumb anyway... yeah I said it

Lol the I am rubber, you are glue, whatever you say, bounces off me and sticks to you defense? And I'm the nutjob. Lol dude I can seriously kill you in any political debate. You don't understand what good political move is and you don't grasp good politics.

Call me the left wing liberal nut job? Word I know exactly where you get most of your stories because I look at the same sites you do. I look at the other viewpoint. I watch O'Reilly (btw did you know his average audience age is 72.), I watch Beck. If I'm in a car and don't feel like listening to music I listen to Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, or Savage.. Call me the liberal nut job I don't care. I'll be the liberal nut job with my opinions based on fact, and real life situations.. I'll be the liberal nut job with a viewpoint that the world is more complex than good and evil.. I'll be the liberal nut job who actually knows what the hell I am talking about. I'll be the liberal nut job on believing in policy that not only is good in intent but good in results. That the 1st try will not be the best shot but any positive is good and you can build off of it. I'll be the liberal nut job if that means that I LOVE MY COUNTRY and that means when I see someone in pain or in trouble I help them. Or at least have an understanding of what will help them. Instead of acting all high and mighty like I'm the @%#+, and when I see a fellow citizen hurting I don't let them lay there like your conservative Ideology does to millions of America. You know what you are right there is a Real America and Fake America... The ones who don't understand it are the ones who are Fake Americans.. You don't understand this country is a collection of people who need to help each other.. You don't think people who are left behind need help.. You pride yourself on going through 30+ states and I can firmly tell you, you haven't learned a damn thing about this country or its citizens.

Obama's the joke? I say the Conservatives in the government trying to protect the money they get from private insurance is a joke. Instead of trying to do something benefitting their constituents they follow the money. I find the conservatives who will not vote with Obama with anything even when Obama gives them consessions is a joke. I find lying about every single policy a joke. I find trying to scare Americans that if a Gitmo prisoner is put in a Supermax prison we will be attacked is a joke. I find a budget of tax cuts tax cuts and more tax cuts a joke. I find a ideology that thinks this country never needs to change, never needs to reinvent itself, never needs to change its education or treatment of citizens a joke. I find an ideology that when the other side lends a hand it is slap away and we get demonized is a joke. I find attacking a man who won U.S. senate race fair and square being treating like a joke is a joke. I find an ideology that spews hatred, fear, intellectual curiousity and experiencing real life a joke. I find an ideology that preaches moral status turns and accuses the opposite ideology of crimes against humanity while they are doing those same things a joke. I saw a ideology that follows only Strict Christian Beliefs (that they preach but never follow), racism, fear mongering, devisivness, self-hate, projection, and hatred on PROGRESSING this country a joke.

You voted for McCain/Palin and me supporting a smart & crafty politician makes me the joke? No, no, no young man the joke is you because you voted for a man who picked a woman with no intellect, no idea of how this country's government runs, and no idea how to work with others as the VICE PRESIDENT. Yes we are dumb for voting for a graduate of Harvard, a U.S. Senator highly skilled in Nuclear Arms Reduction, who can relate and connect with the citizens dumb. Who has knowledge on health care, law (he is a lawyer), foreign policy, energy. Name it and he knows more than 95% of the people working in our government... He is 100x smarter than you or I and only 6 million times smarter than Palin but since you decided to vote for that I will conclude it is 600 million times smarter than you.

Remember when Pinetta swore up and down that CIA never lied to Congress under Bush when the Pelosi stuff was coming out? Guess what he did he went to Democratic Congress members said he recently found out CIA did lie to Congress and the CIA spokesman backs it up. Read the news man, wait I thought you were the end all be all of politics and knew everything. If you took time off the Hannity forums and Niketalk you would know more than the bull you know nothing about when you spew it.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
That should be your reaction to this because I'ma be cocky and say son you got ethered again.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pallet_wrap.jpg

QFT
pimp.gif
A++ for execution

Back
Top Bottom