Pearl Jam's Ten (20 years later)...Top 10 off all time ??

Congrats to Pearl Jam first and foremost for going strong 20 years in the Music Business
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even Flow, Jeremy (ONE OF THE GREATEST SONGS OF ALL TIME), Oceans, Once, Garden, Black, and Alive are ALWAYS on heavy rotation when I jam,
the album is a perfect 10 IMO and perhaps one of the greatest debuts of all time

Vedder's voice is one of a kind, you can tell that he puts his all into his music by the emotions of his voice
grin.gif

The question is this, Is Ten actually a top 10 album of all time ??

Congrats to Pearl Jam first and foremost for going strong 20 years in the Music Business
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even Flow, Jeremy (ONE OF THE GREATEST SONGS OF ALL TIME), Oceans, Once, Garden, Black, and Alive are ALWAYS on heavy rotation when I jam,
the album is a perfect 10 IMO and perhaps one of the greatest debuts of all time

Vedder's voice is one of a kind, you can tell that he puts his all into his music by the emotions of his voice
grin.gif

The question is this, Is Ten actually a top 10 album of all time ??

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Nirvana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

come on man. Nirvana was good band but

ten> nevermind and in utero.

and i love nevermind and in utero

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Nirvana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

come on man. Nirvana was good band but

ten> nevermind and in utero.

and i love nevermind and in utero

i was in middle school when TEN came out. it sounds cliche, but albums like this and NEVERMIND were breaths of fresh air, especially to a 12 year old kid like me who had been listening to guns 'n roses and skid row.

hard to believe it's been 20 years already. i'm not sure i could even make a top 10 list... but the influence of these early records is not lost on me.

i was in middle school when TEN came out. it sounds cliche, but albums like this and NEVERMIND were breaths of fresh air, especially to a 12 year old kid like me who had been listening to guns 'n roses and skid row.

hard to believe it's been 20 years already. i'm not sure i could even make a top 10 list... but the influence of these early records is not lost on me.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

Guess its true that there isn't many rock heads on this site
eyes.gif
LOL

no worries they dont know whats good music.

lil b
rick ross
lil wayne
plies

sick.gif

QFT

I didnt even intend on creating this topic at first because all I see in the music section on here is Bullshxt Rap music **NOT EVEN HIP-HOP**
tired.gif

Just had to show my respect to them because this year marks 20 yrs for them, at least I knw im not the only person on this site who knws what great music is

Glad to see there's still people out there who knw what a true Masterpiece is ex: PEARL JAM - TEN
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

Guess its true that there isn't many rock heads on this site
eyes.gif
LOL

no worries they dont know whats good music.

lil b
rick ross
lil wayne
plies

sick.gif

QFT

I didnt even intend on creating this topic at first because all I see in the music section on here is Bullshxt Rap music **NOT EVEN HIP-HOP**
tired.gif

Just had to show my respect to them because this year marks 20 yrs for them, at least I knw im not the only person on this site who knws what great music is

Glad to see there's still people out there who knw what a true Masterpiece is ex: PEARL JAM - TEN
grin.gif

Vedder can sing and 10 was a solid release. "Even Flow" and "Jeremy" were incredible and I wish MTV still played videos with substance, or videos period. What an awesome time for music. I was very young but still remember the impact those Seattle bands had on music and pop culture.

This shouldn't turn into a Nirvana vs. Pearl Jam thread either both bands were dope in their own right even though I didn't appreciate Pearl Jam until much later. I hope music has another era like this again that excites people. Early 90s rock was amazing, it makes me wonder what happened to that genre. These band today are so watered down. Vedder, Kurt and Cornell were all true rock stars.

Vedder can sing and 10 was a solid release. "Even Flow" and "Jeremy" were incredible and I wish MTV still played videos with substance, or videos period. What an awesome time for music. I was very young but still remember the impact those Seattle bands had on music and pop culture.

This shouldn't turn into a Nirvana vs. Pearl Jam thread either both bands were dope in their own right even though I didn't appreciate Pearl Jam until much later. I hope music has another era like this again that excites people. Early 90s rock was amazing, it makes me wonder what happened to that genre. These band today are so watered down. Vedder, Kurt and Cornell were all true rock stars.

^^^exactly !!!

Early '90s Rock was sooooo amazing, I have to let it be knwn though that I prefer Nirvana (
wink.gif
) but Pearl Jam is sooooo great and the Ten album
seems Flawless to me !!!

Agree totally about present day bands, you knw Music is on a decline when the Rock music is even watered dwn SMFH
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom