Pearl Jam's Ten (20 years later)...Top 10 off all time ??

^^^exactly !!!

Early '90s Rock was sooooo amazing, I have to let it be knwn though that I prefer Nirvana (
wink.gif
) but Pearl Jam is sooooo great and the Ten album
seems Flawless to me !!!

Agree totally about present day bands, you knw Music is on a decline when the Rock music is even watered dwn SMFH
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Guess its true that there isn't many rock heads on this site
eyes.gif
LOL

no worries they dont know whats good music.

lil b
rick ross
lil wayne
plies

sick.gif

QFT

I didnt even intend on creating this topic at first because all I see in the music section on here is Bullshxt Rap music **NOT EVEN HIP-HOP**
tired.gif

Just had to show my respect to them because this year marks 20 yrs for them, at least I knw im not the only person on this site who knws what great music is

Glad to see there's still people out there who knw what a true Masterpiece is ex: PEARL JAM - TEN
grin.gif

roll.gif

I swear rock fans on NT have the biggest inferiority complex ever.  It's sad really.

eyes.gif
LOL

lil b
rick ross
lil wayne
plies

sick.gif

QFT

I didnt even intend on creating this topic at first because all I see in the music section on here is Bullshxt Rap music **NOT EVEN HIP-HOP**
tired.gif

Just had to show my respect to them because this year marks 20 yrs for them, at least I knw im not the only person on this site who knws what great music is

Glad to see there's still people out there who knw what a true Masterpiece is ex: PEARL JAM - TEN
grin.gif

roll.gif

I swear rock fans on NT have the biggest inferiority complex ever.  It's sad really.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

eyes.gif
LOL

lil b
rick ross
lil wayne
plies

sick.gif

QFT

tired.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif

silence yourself, you are sad, really.

and i'm glad i finally realized this thread existed, missed out because of my suspension, but i've seen PJ 9 times. BEST LIVE BAND AROUND, NO %*!!+*! DOUBT. seen them in SD, LA, SF, Boston...everytime is GREAT. my username is partly due to this band, and they are EASILY the most important band i've ever heard. i'm not even saying they're the best, just the connection and memories i've got involving them and my pops etc...helped me get through some tough times...

eyes.gif
LOL

lil b
rick ross
lil wayne
plies

sick.gif

QFT

tired.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif

and i'm glad i finally realized this thread existed, missed out because of my suspension, but i've seen PJ 9 times. BEST LIVE BAND AROUND, NO %*!!+*! DOUBT. seen them in SD, LA, SF, Boston...everytime is GREAT. my username is partly due to this band, and they are EASILY the most important band i've ever heard. i'm not even saying they're the best, just the connection and memories i've got involving them and my pops etc...helped me get through some tough times...

Appreciated.

Eddie Vedder was and is that dude. Jumping off of high objects being wild. But can still sing. Wasn't just doing it for attention. So much emotion in his voice. I remember hearing Black as a kid and not really liking it. Then hearing it about 10 years ago and really understanding it. My mom has seen PJ live 3 times and it was always playing at my house. So i have a tie to that band.

I'd say Ten would make my top 10 of all time

Spoiler [+]
And I listen to Lil B....Let that be cook

Appreciated.

Eddie Vedder was and is that dude. Jumping off of high objects being wild. But can still sing. Wasn't just doing it for attention. So much emotion in his voice. I remember hearing Black as a kid and not really liking it. Then hearing it about 10 years ago and really understanding it. My mom has seen PJ live 3 times and it was always playing at my house. So i have a tie to that band.

I'd say Ten would make my top 10 of all time

Spoiler [+]
And I listen to Lil B....Let that be cook

anyone have that pic of Vedder wearing the jordan VI infrared's on MTV unplugged?

anyone have that pic of Vedder wearing the jordan VI infrared's on MTV unplugged?

Top 10 album of all times? eh... you'd be hard pressed to prove that.

Very good album tho
pimp.gif

I don't see why it's necessary to put down other music in order to big up acts you like. What do Wayne and Ross have to do with Pearl Jam?

Very good album tho
pimp.gif

I don't see why it's necessary to put down other music in order to big up acts you like. What do Wayne and Ross have to do with Pearl Jam?

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Very good album tho
pimp.gif

Yeaa Ten is staight firee
pimp.gif

BTW
I never mentioned them (Ross & Wayne), someone else brought them into play
I listen to Rap Music (Wayne sumtimes, Ross a little bit too) as well, only thing I said was that all I see on "Niketalk" is BS Rap Music Threads

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Very good album tho
pimp.gif

Yeaa Ten is staight firee
pimp.gif

BTW
I never mentioned them (Ross & Wayne), someone else brought them into play
I listen to Rap Music (Wayne sumtimes, Ross a little bit too) as well, only thing I said was that all I see on "Niketalk" is BS Rap Music Threads

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

eyes.gif
LOL

lil b
rick ross
lil wayne
plies

sick.gif

QFT

tired.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif

Yeaa Ten got me through stressful times and hard days, hearing Eddie's voice would bring a smile to my face
and I excluded all my worries temporarily....

listening to the end of "Garden" gives/gave me a feeling that no other song has ever did !!!  Suchh an amazing Album, its a part of my life !!!

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

eyes.gif
LOL

lil b
rick ross
lil wayne
plies

sick.gif

QFT

tired.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif

Yeaa Ten got me through stressful times and hard days, hearing Eddie's voice would bring a smile to my face
and I excluded all my worries temporarily....

listening to the end of "Garden" gives/gave me a feeling that no other song has ever did !!!  Suchh an amazing Album, its a part of my life !!!

great album, but I always thought vitalogy was the best album they came out with.
Ten was just too polished of an album for me.

great album, but I always thought vitalogy was the best album they came out with.
Ten was just too polished of an album for me.

Back
Top Bottom