Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

is it just me or these are gone from NDC? I guess Nike realized its poor sales and shipped them to outlets?

(waits for these to be $64.99 like Silver Pros)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
64.99 WOW those foams gonna get that low u think... its crazy how they did disappear off the site..

99% of the time when Nike takesem off the site, they either 1. get sent to outlets or 2. re-appear on the site and go on sale or 3. reappear on the site for a little longer, then get taken back down and sent to outlets

so yea, I think they're getting sent to outlets

I really hope they do hit outlets cause I sold my pair and wiill want them back later for cheappppp

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

that clear red sole might have looked better on the White pearl pro's IMO.....the champagne and translucent red combo, idk...the cough drop sole has too much of a pink color to 'em to be on a light colored upper....they need a dark upper
ohwell.gif

the solid sole swap that dude in jersey did works better but still kinda
ohwell.gif
considering it's a foam one sole. love the black/red/clear sole tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DSCN1160.jpg

i need to post up my latest swap already, fricking soles sitting here doing nothing
laugh.gif

2 questions, how do you sole swap and are they wearable after swapping

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

that clear red sole might have looked better on the White pearl pro's IMO.....the champagne and translucent red combo, idk...the cough drop sole has too much of a pink color to 'em to be on a light colored upper....they need a dark upper
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DSCN1160.jpg

i need to post up my latest swap already, fricking soles sitting here doing nothing
laugh.gif

very time consuming process, and if done correctly they are wearable...

dudes are crazy to not like those pearls with that solid red sole. Red accents on the pearls is probably my favorite part about em, red sole makes it that much more
smokin.gif
. Woulda been nice if they released like that. *flame suit on.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

is it just me or these are gone from NDC? I guess Nike realized its poor sales and shipped them to outlets?

(waits for these to be $64.99 like Silver Pros)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
I remember getting 2 from Seattle, hope your right.
pimp.gif

I'm really happy the way these turned out. They reflect really well in the sunlight. Breaking a lot of necks in the process.

they're officially goin on sale soon via NT's according to my insider maybe in the next week or so when inventory is done cuz at this point they're just sitting....i saw some pretty crazy sample pictures today for next year's foam releases too....it's gonna b a good year

^^^^ nice. surprised they went on sale so fast. guess they should have been limited like advertised lol.
if cheap enuff, im gonna grab a few more pairs to sit on for a while.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^for some reason I always thought you were in Cali?

I haven't seen anyone where I'm from with em on.....most aren't on Foams like that out here. To be honest....where I live I don't think I've ever seen anyone rocking Foams besides me
nerd.gif
I have seen dudes with Foams in other cities close to me though...
laugh.gif
  seeing someone in cali wearin some foams is like seeing a snowball in hell.  in the LA RVK area there's probably about 2 dudes at most that have foams

i wore my pearls a few times during the summer and had a few people come up to me asking what shoes they were and what not.

laugh.gif

Same here in Iceland!

e362575e1c3a69d9699829e0a5333df3b5ab0df.jpg

Had to buy 2 pairs
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

any info on to where i can find a 7 or 7.5 for under retail??

Good luck bro, Just keep looking on Eastbay incase someone returns them, most sites didn't even get these in a 7, I lucked out on a second pair just browsing on Eastbay.

Finally decided to get a pair ofhese today (only cause they didn't have the coughdrops in my size). HoH didn't always put that no return stamp on purchases righ?!. It says limited HoH item but these weren't limited
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Finally decided to get a pair ofhese today (only cause they didn't have the coughdrops in my size). HoH didn't always put that no return stamp on purchases righ?!. It says limited HoH item but these weren't limited
nerd.gif

return them. they selling for less than retail. i just sold a pair for 170 shipped. sat around for 4 days before i got an offer.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^for some reason I always thought you were in Cali?

I haven't seen anyone where I'm from with em on.....most aren't on Foams like that out here. To be honest....where I live I don't think I've ever seen anyone rocking Foams besides me
nerd.gif
I have seen dudes with Foams in other cities close to me though...
laugh.gif
  seeing someone in cali wearin some foams is like seeing a snowball in hell.  in the LA RVK area there's probably about 2 dudes at most that have foams

i wore my pearls a few times during the summer and had a few people come up to me asking what shoes they were and what not.

laugh.gif

Same here in Iceland!

Had to buy 2 pairs
smile.gif

Tell me about it, I brought my silver pros with me on vacation to the bay this summer and they were catching a lot of attention from heads. Do they get released out there or they just arent that big?

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DSCN1160.jpg

laugh.gif

those are nice

Originally Posted by bigj505

smallest size has been a 6 for years

yeah thats a mens size 6...which is basically da same size metrically as da kids joints..but they aren't cheapened out like kid shoes

usually are.

girls and spoiled kids CLEAN OUT da men's 6...that size is wild rare in da streets, i only know for sure to get em at eastbay, or a niketown.

Back
Top Bottom